Page 400 of 613 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 9194

I’m really glad Young Justice has avoided the shipping stuff from John’s TT. Tynion’s TEC fun turned me into a TimSteph fan, and Connor as a father has a lot of potential, so I’m glad we’re not getting some stupid love triangle that distracts from Cassie’s development. Because I never really understood the point of Cassie, thanks to that shit.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I’m really glad Young Justice has avoided the shipping stuff from John’s TT. Tynion’s TEC fun turned me into a TimSteph fan, and Connor as a father has a lot of potential, so I’m glad we’re not getting some stupid love triangle that distracts from Cassie’s development. Because I never really understood the point of Cassie, thanks to that shit.
    To be fair, the Cassie/Connor stuff started before Johns's Titans and I'm pretty sure the Tim/Cassie stuff was after he left (but I could be wrong there).
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

That sounds right to me.

Conner/Cassie started way back in PAD's Young Justice, if I recall correctly. At the very least she had a celebrity crush on Conner back then. Johns did progress it to the point where they slept together (it was the focus of a whole issue....maybe even an annual around the time of Infinite Crisis) and then IC ended and (I believe?) Johns was off Titans by that point, and the next writer (dont recall who that was) picked up the Tim/Cassie thing during One Year Later.

I could remember it wrong too though.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I care about Cassie more then I care about some random new wife for Conner, but to each their own .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That sounds right to me.

Conner/Cassie started way back in PAD's Young Justice, if I recall correctly. At the very least she had a celebrity crush on Conner back then. Johns did progress it to the point where they slept together (it was the focus of a whole issue....maybe even an annual around the time of Infinite Crisis) and then IC ended and (I believe?) Johns was off Titans by that point, and the next writer (dont recall who that was) picked up the Tim/Cassie thing during One Year Later.

I could remember it wrong too though.
    I think the Tim and Cassie hookup happened when Johns was beginning to phase out of the title after IC.

Could be right, Frontier. Like I said, I'm not certain of my memory on this one.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

David Marquez is now exclusive to DC.

https://www.newsarama.com/44962-davi...-contract.html

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Stuff like this is why even though Bendis’ sales aren’t great, DC still treats him like a big deal. He can reach out to talent that DC has been trying to get and convince them to join up.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Another boon for Bendis joining DC .

We've already got Maleev...who'll be next to jump ship? Sara Pichelli?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sara Pichelli?
    This would be a dream come true. Same goes for Esad Ribic. He's already done a cover for Bendis' Action Comics
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Another boon for Bendis joining DC .

We've already got Maleev...who'll be next to jump ship? Sara Pichelli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    This would be a dream come true. Same goes for Esad Ribic. He's already done a cover for Bendis' Action Comics
    She did seem to drop off Fantastic Four pretty quickly. Might have already happened.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    She did seem to drop off Fantastic Four pretty quickly. Might have already happened.
    This is true. When the Bendis hotline rings, you answer, it seems haha
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    This is true. When the Bendis hotline rings, you answer, it seems haha
    It’s what makes him so valuable to DC even when his star power isn’t what it once was.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

INTERVIEW: Brian Michael Bendis talks Leviathan, villains, and evil: https://www.comicsbeat.com/interview...dis-leviathan/

BANNED

Bendis' story for Year of the Villain is a Batgirl/Green Arrow team-up? Interesting, and fits his intentions of working out how the 'tecs fit into everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    INTERVIEW: Brian Michael Bendis talks Leviathan, villains, and evil: https://www.comicsbeat.com/interview...dis-leviathan/
    LoSH or the United Planets is absolutely showing up in Superman at some point. Looks Leviathan is going to be making their own villainous pitch to characters just like Lex is.