Page 432 of 613 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 9194
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I love, love, love those ads for Jimmy. It really looks like this book's is going to be a blast, which makes me very happy.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 06-19-2019 at 05:16 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

So, I'm basically taking it as fact at this point that Zaar is Clark's half brother on Jor-El's side. Just to be frank, I think either this is going to be the story of a young and dumb Jor-El
    had passing bout of passion with Zaar's mom before he meets Lara.

......or Jor was unfaithful and kept it a secret aka "didn't take responsibility for his children" as Jax-Ur put it.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Lmao those Jimmy ads. I can’t wait to get my hands on that book.

Yeah I’m pretty much convinced Zaar is going to be Clark’s half-brother at this point.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Bendis shared a panel from the upcoming Young Justice's team-up with the heroes of Kingdom Come:

https://www.instagram.com/p/By7xR1OhN47/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Bendis shared a panel from the upcoming Young Justice's team-up with the heroes of Kingdom Come:

https://www.instagram.com/p/By7xR1OhN47/
    Power Girl is there? Guess Bendis is just ignoring what happened over in Deathstroke. Oh well, sucks Priest never got around to addressing it but it’s not a big deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Power Girl is there? Guess Bendis is just ignoring what happened over in Deathstroke. Oh well, sucks Priest never got around to addressing it but it’s not a big deal for me.
    That's the Kingdom Come universe on the DC multiverse map. Power Girl was featured in Kingdom Come, so Bendis isn't ignoring anything.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    That's the Kingdom Come universe on the DC multiverse map. Power Girl was featured in Kingdom Come, so Bendis isn't ignoring anything.
    Oh yeah I forgot she was there, good point.

Kon93

Tim drake in his robin suit at the bottom

Super sons....Unity Saga.....hype

https://www.instagram.com/p/By895nBB...d=oa066g62pcav

I find the building strange behind them. It may be because there is no color yet, but they seem really futuristic to me. Does Jon take Damian in a trip to the future or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I find the building strange behind them. It may be because there is no color yet, but they seem really futuristic to me. Does Jon take Damian in a trip to the future or what ?
    If I had to guess? I'd say that's just present day Metropolis.

Bendis has had Reis consistently draw Metropolis as visually distinctive in it's architecture.

The effect behind Jon and Damian seems to be the yellow warp portal effect that comes when Jon uses the teleportation function in his suit.

With that in main, I think between the Lois Lane book and the Superman book, we'll see Jon saying goodbye (and hello again) to his family and best friend. And because he can singshot himself anywhere in the galaxy in a moment, he can go from being with Kara and Krypton, then to his dad and grandpa (and uncle!!!), then to his mom, and then to his best friend.

Huh. I don't know if it's the art or seeing Damian and Jon together but Jon looks younger now. Or maybe Damian looks older, I can't tell .

Or maybe it's just smiling Damian that looks weird.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

They are back! They are back!the boys are back in town.My hype level is over 9000!!!

So, Bendis shoves fake Jon and whatever his take on Damian together now.

Joy.