Page 521 of 613 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 9194
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Bendis teases legion of superheroes #3, out next week, will have answers to questions we've been having. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7LsX4ipYoF/

"This issue features tons of answers to most of the most frequently asked questions including the first news on who is hooking up with who- absolutely the most frequently asked question. Plus the much requested #supersons reunion. Whoever thought Jon kent and Damien Wayne’s relationship would take them all the way to the 31st century!? Well, we did :-) there is a reason Jon Kent is in this book so if you’re looking for clues to what’s coming, look no further. "

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Bendis teases legion of superheroes #3, out next week, will have answers to questions we've been having. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7LsX4ipYoF/

"This issue features tons of answers to most of the most frequently asked questions including the first news on who is hooking up with who- absolutely the most frequently asked question. Plus the much requested #supersons reunion. Whoever thought Jon kent and Damien Wayne’s relationship would take them all the way to the 31st century!? Well, we did :-) there is a reason Jon Kent is in this book so if you’re looking for clues to what’s coming, look no further. "
    That's not Earth 1 Jon Kent, that's Ultraboy from Earth 3. The real one is still trapped in the daycare from hell on Earth 3.

...But we already had that...

No one requested for Bendis to ever write Damian again.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bendis
    "This issue features tons of answers to most of the most frequently asked questions including the first news on who is hooking up with who- absolutely the most frequently asked question."
    Just gonna flat out call that Jon isn't straight. I reserve the right to my guess that he retroactively had a crush on Damian when he a kid, but I won't die on that hill. But in a pretty hilarious way that would technically make Damian Jon's "Lana" in the sense that he's a crush that Jon (in the most literal sense) grew out of and past, and he's taken it upon himself to bring him to the future like Clark would Lana in the silver age. But again, not dying on this hill.

I'm guessing Jon's likely gay or bi. But if I had to pick I'd be super interested in him being pansexual just because what that may mean in the future. But he's likely just gay. I don't think I've actually see or heard of Bendis writing a character who isn't just straight or gay.

Anyways, this is likely the reason why it's very unlikely that he and Saturn Girl will get together like Bendis implied when responding to someone's question.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Just gonna flat out call that Jon isn't straight. I reserve the right to my guess that he retroactively had a crush on Damian when he a kid, but I won't die on that hill. But in a pretty hilarious way that would technically make Damian Jon's "Lana" in the sense that he's a crush that Jon (in the most literal sense) grew out of and past, and he's taken it upon himself to bring him to the future like Clark would Lana in the silver age. But again, not dying on this hill.

I'm guessing Jon's likely gay or bi. But if I had to pick I'd be super interested in him being pansexual just because what that may mean in the future. But he's likely just gay. I don't think I've actually see or heard of Bendis writing a character who isn't just straight or gay.

Anyways, this is likely the reason why it's very unlikely that he and Saturn Girl will get together like Bendis implied when responding to someone's question.
    I would not have a problem with him being gay, but the idea of him having a crush on Damian all this time seems very out there to me, and if Bendis wanted to make that a plot point, why did he not bring that up when they had their first reunion a few months ago? And also, I think Bendis was just saying he will clarify Mon-El's relationship status since I don't think that's just been on covers so far.

I didn't know Bendis implied that about jon and saturn girl, was sure they were heading in that direction.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

No, no, no!!! Yuck!!! I hope bendis stays away from that. Hasn't bendis done enough damage?Supersons already got cancelled. Why do we have to pour water on the entire dynamic?Jondami nonsense should never be acknowledged. They were two kids playing around. Adding hormones to that just isn't right. Especially, since there wasn't supposed to be.There was no such undercurrents. If bendis goes for that then i am done.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-11-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Yeah, gonna second manwhohaseverything on this; legitamizing the shippers in the worst way, once again wrecking the Super Sons, etc... Bendis needs to stop.

I would not have a problem with him being gay, but the idea of him having a crush on Damian all this time seems very out there to me, and if Bendis wanted to make that a plot point, why did he not bring that up when they had their first reunion a few months ago? And also, I think Bendis was just saying he will clarify Mon-El's relationship status since I don't think that's just been on covers so far.
    I doubt he's just --if at all-- talking about Mon-El as you'll see with the quote from him below. And if he were to go that way with Jon having liked Damian when he (Jon) was 10 then I doubt he'd dig into all of that on their reunion issue. Issue 15 was very much just a celebration of them as friends and a primer for Jon going to the Legion, and then foreshadowing Damian following after.

I didn't know Bendis implied that about jon and saturn girl, was sure they were heading in that direction.
    Question: "Hi Mr. Bendis. I LOVE your legion stories and could not wait for what comes next. I do have one question though: are you trying to ship Saturn Girl and Jon Kent? I can totally see them being a couple lol. What do you think?"

Bendis: "you may feel differently at the end of issue three. Stay tuned :-)"
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

I doubt he's just --if at all-- talking about Mon-El as you'll see with the quote from him below. And if he were to go that way with Jon having liked Damian when he (Jon) was 10 then I doubt he'd dig into all of that on their reunion issue. Issue 15 was very much just a celebration of them as friends and a primer for Jon going to the Legion, and then foreshadowing Damian following after.

Question: "Hi Mr. Bendis. I LOVE your legion stories and could not wait for what comes next. I do have one question though: are you trying to ship Saturn Girl and Jon Kent? I can totally see them being a couple lol. What do you think?"

I can’t read that Instagram comment by bendis. Is there anything that suggests bendis going for jondami sickness?
    Edit-i can also see this turning out like in the stranger things with steve Harrington.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-11-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I can’t read that Instagram comment by bendis. Is there anything that suggests bendis going for jondami sickness?
    As in you don't know what it says or you can't see it for some reason?

And no, Bendis has said pretty much nothing on it. I just have a gut feeling that it's possible. No real evidence though. But I will say that some instances in his run so far will be recontextualized. But relax, it's just speculation on my part lol

Huh....that quote certainly adds more context to your theory. WELL...if that actually ends up happening, I'm sure this forum will be very civil and cordial .

WELL...if that actually ends up happening, I'm sure this forum will be very civil and cordial .
    I have no idea what you're implying

BANNED

I thought they were making Saturn Girl gay.

As in you don't know what it says or you can't see it for some reason?

And no, Bendis has said pretty much nothing on it. I just have a gut feeling that it's possible. No real evidence though. But I will say that some instances in his run so far will be recontextualized. But relax, it's just speculation on my part lol
    I can't for some reason see access Instagram. I am travelling, bad Internet.