Page 551 of 613 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561601 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 9194
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

edit: whoops
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 03-05-2020 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So at the end of today's Lois Lane issue, spoilers:
    Lois get a new shorter haircut, I wonder if this will be reflected in the other books
    end of spoilers
    That’s not Lois. That’s Jessica Midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    That’s not Lois. That’s Jessica Midnight.
    Welp, my issue with quickly skimming the issue before work

Oof. I was worried for a second there .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So at the end of today's Lois Lane issue, spoilers:
    Lois get a new shorter haircut, I wonder if this will be reflected in the other books
    end of spoilers
    I admit i panicked when I read this. I'm relieved to have read the issue itself and saw that it wasn't actually Lois getting the haircut.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 03-05-2020 at 10:08 AM.

The endings of Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen in June will affect the status quo of actiona and superman: https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...63739710283776

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I admit i panicked when I read this. I'm relieved to have read the issue itself and saw that it was actually Lois getting the haircut.
    Sorrry, I'll edit the post.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Bendis posted this small tease for something coming up in Action Comics called "House of Kent"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9YWjvpJ...=1snro8u34qpbe

Bendis: "Coming soon in action comics! I can’t wait to introduce you to... The House of Kent"

This isn't the first time he's teased this. About a month ago he teased that this "House of Kent" story would showcase Clark, Jon, Conner, Ma, Pa, and apparently Brainiac 5. Outside of that bit of information and the clearly evocative title associated with this particular writer, we know very little about the idea behind this.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Astonishing Member

I'm curious, why the inclusion of Brainiac 5?

Maybe he's Jon's boyfriend?

It'd fit what Bendis is doing with the family dynamics and blurring the hero-villain lines (like Zod being a political ally). Clark having to deal with his son dating the offspring of a major villain is a very Bendis-Superfamily idea.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Bendis taking a classic hallmark of another character (in this case Supergirl and her relationship with Brainy) and giving it to Jon pretty much tracks. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

It'd fit what Bendis is doing with the family dynamics and blurring the hero-villain lines (like Zod being a political ally). Clark having to deal with his son dating the offspring of a major villain is a very Bendis-Superfamily idea.
    I hope not!!!

I haven't been reading Bendis' Legion, but maybe Brainy is a big fan of the House of El/Kent Family and goes back in time to meet them with Jon? Or Jon needs Brainy to take him? I dunno why people are jumping to boyfriend other then the belief that Bendis is going to make Jon gay.

I believe Brainy is going to be more of a babysitter or something of that nature. Jon did bring Damian to the future, which the Legion didn't like. Or he could still be a fugitive like #6 solicitation says. Also, Triplicate Girl wants to marry him. She could've found out who he ends up marrying in the past.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

I doubt that after the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno why people are jumping to boyfriend other then the belief that Bendis is going to make Jon gay.
    Honestly? Just trolling a little bit.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.