Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nah. Dickbats wasn't my taste at all. Bruce on the other hand always is.
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    No, DC instead needs to allow Dick to break the bat ceiling.

Dick should be allowed to take Batman's role on the justice league because he is better suited to it, but he can't because he's not batman.

Making him batman is just getting around this problem when they should really just solve the problem.
    dick cant break the ceiling if he's too much under batman and the family. he will never grow into a teir 1 hero because those heros can have family's of their own. I believe dc should let nightwing be closer to the superman family to help not be so close under batman that people view him as a sidekick.. that is what made dickbats and agent work, they were no ones sidekicks.

Incredible Member

I have always wanted to see an ongoing Batman and Robin book that would tell new stories about all the Dynamic Duos, in a non linear fashion. From Bruce and Dick, up to Bruce and Damien, including Dick and Damien. Each duo could have its own arc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    I have always wanted to see an ongoing Batman and Robin book that would tell new stories about all the Dynamic Duos, in a non linear fashion. From Bruce and Dick, up to Bruce and Damien, including Dick and Damien. Each duo could have its own arc.
    Since Snyder has problems with endangering white-ish children (but not black children), I'd rather have a Nightwing and Robin ongoing. That's the most dynamic duo we've had since 1938.

Extraordinary Member

I want Battle for the cowl made into a 2 part movie that is all

Nope.

His fans say a lot of shit about Bruce, say a lot of shit about Batman, so as as far I'm concerned they shouldn't get what they want.

Moving out of personal feelings, I just enjoy Dick as Agent 37 more than anything else, so anything else feels less than.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

As much as I like Bruce as Batman, I was ready for Dick to take over long-term since his first extended stint in PRODIGAL back in 1994. If there were such a thing as an ideal time to do it, it would have been then.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Nope.

His fans say a lot of shit about Bruce, say a lot of shit about Batman, so as as far I'm concerned they shouldn't get what they want.

Moving out of personal feelings, I just enjoy Dick as Agent 37 more than anything else, so anything else feels less than.
    Who’s fans, Dick’s?

Astonishing Member

Loved Dick Bats tenure in Morrison's Batman and Robin and Snyder's Black Mirror.

No, I’ve had my fill of replacements for Bruce. I don’t think anyone should wear the cowl except Bruce. Dick is a bit bland for my tastes he lacks the darkness that makes Batman enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    No, DC instead needs to allow Dick to break the bat ceiling.

Dick should be allowed to take Batman's role on the justice league because he is better suited to it, but he can't because he's not batman.

Making him batman is just getting around this problem when they should really just solve the problem.
    I agree totally. Dick is out from under the Batman shadow. He should be on the JL now instead of Batman.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

No. As much as I loved Dick!bats I love Dick Grayson more and adding spice and variety to another's title doesn't benefit him. Put effort in Nightwing or better yet let Dick a spy again. The no 1 spy [sorry Tiger]

BANNED

A lot of people in this thread seem to think I was asking if they wanted to see Dick!Bats in regular canon...

Even in an elseworld I want the Nightwing persona highlighted and promoted more but failing that yeah sure give me Dick!Bats

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Nope.

I think you mean the few Damian fan's who prefer Dick to Bruce. Which guilty but even I still don't wait Dick doing another temporary stint as Batman
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-02-2018 at 08:44 AM.