Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Joker tries to screw things up, has Bruce and/or Selina in the crosshairs, and Jason shows up and saves the day. That's how I'd do it. Jason doesn't allow the guy who took so much from him to take anything away this time.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Joker tries to screw things up, has Bruce and/or Selina in the crosshairs, and Jason shows up and saves the day. That's how I'd do it. Jason doesn't allow the guy who took so much from him to take anything away this time.
    That seems like too high of an expectation for Jason under King and in a big Batfamily story .

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Maybe if this were 2006. Jason Todd has spent the past few years being Nightwing-lite with a faux edgy persona, but he's toothless.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I know, probably dreaming there. But as long as Joker's thwarted. I don't want to see any bullcrap where he does something that results in a death that postpones/calls off the wedding.

Or that they're married by a minister who ends up being Joker in disguise and this the wedding isn't legal.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 02-01-2018 at 11:38 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Maybe if this were 2006. Jason Todd has spent the past few years being Nightwing-lite with a faux edgy persona, but he's toothless.
    Or just being comedy relief whenever he's paired with the other Robins.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I'm excited for Joker's involvement.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I'm excited for Joker's involvement.
    I'm curious to see how King writes him now since this won't be like in "War of Jokes and Riddles" where he wasn't able to find anything funny.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I think the marriage will go through, but they'll like be seperated before King's run is over going by the annual with bruce and selina old and not married anymore.

THE BIGGEST BATMAN FAN(The Joker) is against this marriage.. Ok, nothing unexpected..

Joker is here(with classical costume) to make angry the BatxCat fans..

Superman TRUNKS RULES(Sorry for those who are not happy for this)..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-01-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Okay wait a minute, I had a thought when I was writing that Joker-is-the-minister idea. A more positive one.

What if somehow Thomas travels to this Earth for a brief period? HE stops Joker. Then HE marries his son and Selina.

In the past I'd say too...multiversal for Batman. But after RIP, Final Crisis, Return, and Metal, this is nothing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I think the marriage will go through, but they'll like be seperated before King's run is over going by the annual with bruce and selina old and not married anymore.
    I always interpreted what she tells Helena as they were separated, but got married again

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I always interpreted what she tells Helena as they were separated, but got married again
    I didn't, but I only read it the week it came out, so that's possible.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Maybe the Joker is just dropping off a gift?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Joker kills Selina, moving on.
    Better yet Selina kills Joker and it casts doubts as to whether Bruce wants to marry a killer, but Bruce comes to realize it was for the greater good and Selina did something he was never able to do
    so it only makes their bond even stronger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I didn't, but I only read it the week it came out, so that's possible.
    She says she "was" his wife, then corrects herself and says she IS his wife.