Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Joker kills Selina, moving on.
    Stop. That would tick off a lot of fans
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Maybe the Joker is just dropping off a gift?
    It just better not be 40 cakes. That's Lex Luthor's gift.

But that would be great if he shows up to some great fanfare, Batman gets ready for a major showdown, and he just drops off a present and leaves.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    And that's terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    It's actually just gonna be 25 cents in print and free digitally, so no reason not to get it really.
    That makes me so happy. I like the creatives teams behind every single story, but every one being a prelude it's kind of meh, but damn, for that price I can't complain. One thing is for sure, it will look spectacular
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post

But that would be great if he shows up to some great fanfare, Batman gets ready for a major showdown, and he just drops off a present and leaves.
    That would be better then most modern Joker stories .

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    She says she "was" his wife, then corrects herself and says she IS his wife.
    So that correction can mean anything.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So that correction can mean anything.
    I took the correction as already speaking of him in the past tense as if he has already died and catching herself, since they are talking about his unavoidable death.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Joker kills Selina, moving on.
    Oh, don't tease me.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I think the marriage will go through, but they'll like be seperated before King's run is over going by the annual with bruce and selina old and not married anymore.
    I'll take this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Better yet Selina kills Joker and it casts doubts as to whether Bruce wants to marry a killer, but Bruce comes to realize it was for the greater good and Selina did something he was never able to do
    so it only makes their bond even stronger.
    The bolded, I was with you all the way and then you lost me.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Better yet Selina kills Joker and it casts doubts as to whether Bruce wants to marry a killer, but Bruce comes to realize it was for the greater good and Selina did something he was never able to do
    so it only makes their bond even stronger.
    I mean... if you're okay with Bruce being that massive of a hypocrite at least twice over, sure. I don't think I am.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Maybe the Joker reveals that he was actually Thomas Wayne the whole time, similar to that Mr. Oz thing that happened to Superman, and that Selina was also a ghost the whole time.

The wedding unintentionally finishes Selina's unfinished business (that ghosts have, I guess) on the mortal plane and as such Selina disappears back into the netherworld separating Bruce from her forever.

Naturally these revelations drive Bruce insane and causes him to runs off to elope with Hal Jordan.

It certainly would be a less expected twist than some old fashioned murdering and would at last take us to some truly unpredictable status quos for the Bat-books.
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 02-02-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Fantastic Member

Kill bruce so feminists will not protest the death. I never been a fan of bruce and selina being married because since the golden age the other versions would not change their job and truly reformed like that version did. To tell the truth batman is the only dc character still the same as he was when introduced the others personalities changed for the most part unlike his. Yes he used guns in the first couple of issues but that were taken away during the early part of the beginning so he is still the least changed of all the other charcaters in the dcu including superman. Also since she is bi and according to her changes her mind constantly that would make sense. Maybe wait a couple of years to bring him back this will be the first time he truly died let him explore the after life with death to see his parents and rest for a bit. The ones entrusted to bring him back eventually would be his son superman and wonderwoman in some future event.

Fantastic Member

his father from his reality not the one from a different one and mother to for that matter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense man View Post
    Kill bruce so feminists will not protest the death. I never been a fan of bruce and selina being married because since the golden age the other versions would not change their job and truly reformed like that version did.
    What is with people's fascination with prior ages? Pandering to fans of those eras gets nobody anywhere. Leave it in the past. Characters change, and there's nothing wrong with change.

BANNED

I've changed my mind, I think Joker is bait. He'll try but fail, another villain will succeed when everyone thinks they're safe.

BANNED

I wonder which joker we will see under toms pen this time.
    if its the jack napier joker I would say he will probably try to kill Bruce and whisk selina away to marry her and dance with her in the chapel tower.
    if the Moore joker he will try to shoot selina then kidnap Batman and torture him with you know what.
    If its the super friends type of joker he and Harley Quinn will double date with Bruce and selina.
    If its Snyder joker he will impersonate selina after a gruesome sex tp op and marry Bruce under false pretences and it will be start of a family for them both.
    if its Morrison joker he will try to kill them both and get shot by what turns out to be batman and catwoman cosplayers just when he thought he had succeded.
    Of course the ideal ending for DC writers would be to start a Talia/joker romance out of the blue (see vengeance of bane) just so that they can establish them as their ultimate arch villains for a single linewide crossover and then forget about it.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 02-02-2018 at 06:41 AM.