Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by K Nikk View Post
    That's what I came here to say! Since this is probably for the issue where Selina goes dress shopping (of course that won't go as planned... but it will at least start that way) I hope we get to see a bunch of these designs. I hope Joelle is having a ball.

I wonder who Selina would bring with her to do the dress shopping - or if she is trying to stay incognito would she go to Metropolis and dress shop there with Lois who did offer to be involved in this kind of thing. Selina and Lois getting caught up in mayhem while bridal wear shopping in Metropolis would be such a fun story starter.
    Other than Lois their arent many more options for who she could go with. Maybe Ivy depending on how the arc where they fight her goes but that would cause some pretty big issues since Ivy would know Batman's identity which probably rules her out. Maybe Barbara but we havent really seen her with Selina at all. So I definitely think Lois going with her is the best bet

Quote Originally Posted by K Nikk View Post
    That's what I came here to say! Since this is probably for the issue where Selina goes dress shopping (of course that won't go as planned... but it will at least start that way) I hope we get to see a bunch of these designs. I hope Joelle is having a ball.

I wonder who Selina would bring with her to do the dress shopping - or if she is trying to stay incognito would she go to Metropolis and dress shop there with Lois who did offer to be involved in this kind of thing. Selina and Lois getting caught up in mayhem while bridal wear shopping in Metropolis would be such a fun story starter.
    Man, old Holly would've been so fun to see in that situation .