Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

They really need to use that dimension as the new Arkham. Send criminals there to do eternal battle with their sins.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    I understand what King was aiming at, temptation even when you’re engaged with someone you love and how relationships aren’t perfect but about people overcoming obstacles and trying harder to surpass whatever comes their way, or at least that was my interpretation, but it could’ve been handled better.
    I agree. It was a tricky situation because they used Wonder Woman.

To me, she will always be the "Warrior Princess", stern but still loving and gentle. I have NEVER viewed her as the temptress. So she should always be used as a fighting partner and friend when it comes to stories with her and Batman or Superman. But I DO think it's interesting that nobody would never assume "temptation" between her and The Flash if she came to help him out with something, lol!

I saw what he was aiming for too. And I get it. I have buddies who are vets and they would tell me stories about how sometimes you might have a "moment", where you don't cross the line but it was some kind of moment. And you feel guilty afterwards because you miss your family and spouse back home.

Hopefully now, we can move on. Looks like King has a lot of rogue action arcs coming up with Ivy and Freeze and of course Joker, so I think he is trying to get more action focused. These arcs are over now so we can more on, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    They really need to use that dimension as the new Arkham. Send criminals there to do eternal battle with their sins.
    Yeah, yeah! Kind of like how England used to send criminals to Australia.

I enjoyed it even though not much happened. I don't know if I think they are using Diana as the "temptress," I mean Wonder Woman needs lovin' too.

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I enjoyed it even though not much happened. I don't know if I think they are using Diana as the "temptress," I mean Wonder Woman needs lovin' too.
    LOL, I don't think he used her as the temptress either. I think some fans just thought she was handled wrong.

I think the whole "teasing" of the kiss wasn't necessary to the plot but that was based on what we saw in #40. So for me, we could had have the story without the romantic subtext. Because as SOON as it was over, the rest of the interactions felt more normal and fine to me.

Controversy aside, the ending made me smile....
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    Controversy aside, the ending made me smile....
    Yes, I liked the ending as well. I thought the pullback shot and the silhouette of them holding each other was very nice.

So this was basically Bruce won't sleep with Diana even on extreme situations.

what a good guy. 15/10 i owuld marry him;

Really deeeep story

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post

I like this idea

Could be a fun mini

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    I like this idea

Could be a fun mini
    I'd be down with that. Batman's version of The Phantom Zone.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.