Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

I wonder what they can do against the three musketeers or lui kang Sonya and johnny cage from MK.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I wonder what they can do against the three musketeers or lui kang Sonya and johnny cage from MK.
    Not much of a fight with the musketeers. Skilled humans with rapiers against high-level asgardians is not a fight - the Asgardians could take a nap and let the musketeers dull their blades on asgardian skin, and run out of ammo for their flintlocks on completely pointless shots.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I'd pay good money to see the movie Three Hunters (PJ's LotR) fighting the Warriors Three.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'd pay good money to see the movie Three Hunters (PJ's LotR) fighting the Warriors Three.
    You mean you’d pay good money to see Peter Jackson fight the Warriors Three....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Not much of a fight with the musketeers. Skilled humans with rapiers against high-level asgardians is not a fight - the Asgardians could take a nap and let the musketeers dull their blades on asgardian skin, and run out of ammo for their flintlocks on completely pointless shots.
    it's not much of a fight with the MK warriors also expect maybeee Lui Kang.

If this were Reddit, I'd upvote you.

Watching movie Gimli and Legolas just hack on Volstagg for hours while he sleeps, wakes, uses the toilet, eats an entire ox, drinks a bathtub full of mead, gets dressed then one-shots them by accident when he falls over putting on his boots WOULD be pretty priceless.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    You mean you’d pay good money to see Peter Jackson fight the Warriors Three....
    *coughs*

Vile calumny. I shall never admit to such.

^_^

If this were Reddit, I'd upvote you.

Watching movie Gimli and Legolas just hack on Volstagg for hours while he sleeps, wakes, uses the toilet, eats an entire ox, drinks a bathtub full of mead, gets dressed then one-shots them by accident when he falls over putting on his boots WOULD be pretty priceless.
    The sad thing is that at least Gimli and Aragorn (movies) possibly WOULD take turns hacking at Volstagg while he was asleep. As you not, wouldn't accomplish much. I guess - depending on how the movie presents Andúril, I've cleansed that from my brain - Aragorn might nick and cut him to the point where he needs to wake up.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Incredible Member

fine then let's give them a real challenge

Hercules
    Xena
    Autolycus

the game selected is monopoly

Assuming you are talking about Sorbocles there, I'd bet on Herc's crew being more rational and having a better understanding of commerce and such to come out ahead in such a game, but then... Monopoly, once you get past a basic understanding of rules and optimal techniques, is highly luck-driven. You could let a blind kitten play and it MIGHT win if you just assumed "buy everything" as a basic strat.

The sad thing is that at least Gimli and Aragorn (movies) possibly WOULD take turns hacking at Volstagg while he was asleep. As you not, wouldn't accomplish much. I guess - depending on how the movie presents Andúril, I've cleansed that from my brain - Aragorn might nick and cut him to the point where he needs to wake up.
    I don't think that the movies presented the sword as any more special than any other, really, or not in a way that would bug a named 616 Asgardian. I could be blocking something out, but it's pretty feat-less other than "symbol of humanity" and "recruiting tool for snot-based armies" and "general stabby-stabby implement."

I wonder what they can do against the three musketeers

or lui kang Sonya and johnny cage from MK.
    That would be great!

Last edited by Güicho; 05-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    fine then let's give them a real challenge Hercules Xena Autolycus the game selected is monopoly
    LOL, would love to see it. Let the mónospōléō begin.
    The real fight is who gets what game piece though?

Inconceivable!
    Over to the land of Florin...

Vs? The Fun Storming the Castle Trio:

Wesley, Fezzik and Íñigo
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.

Incredible Member

Assuming you are talking about Sorbocles there, I'd bet on Herc's crew being more rational and having a better understanding of commerce and such to come out ahead in such a game, but then... Monopoly, once you get past a basic understanding of rules and optimal techniques, is highly luck-driven. You could let a blind kitten play and it MIGHT win if you just assumed "buy everything" as a basic strat.
    do you really think Autolycus isn't going to cheat like mad?

How would the 616 warriors three do against DCEU Doomsday?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    How would the 616 warriors three do against DCEU Doomsday?
    That's a tougher. Doomsday is stronger, but they are quicker, and have edged weapons made of Asgardian goodness (which isn't quite the same in the comics as in the MCU, but it's still pretty badass stuff, capable of hurting Asgardians, Giants, Rock Trolls, etc., all of which are HIGHLY resistant to damage). They are not idiots and with the common-knowledge of this guy can "come back from stuff" thing, maybe they slice off parts until getting a 10-count? Chop off a leg and then take his head and see what happens?

Doomsday doesn't want to use energy against them, because Volstagg is just going to amp it and hit him back with it à la Soldier Field in Siege.