Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    LOL, for the record I didn't argue he could beat them solo, my set up was with Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman together. The later argument was more about the rules of a game that doesn't allow for him being prepped, sure they're from Marvel, but got to figure he's got a dossier on all kinds of mythological cosmic and Extraterrestrial beings, New and Old gods come in all shapes and sizes and pop in out of his purview, on a regular bases.

That's fine, who said he needed that, he's probably got something else pellets or grenades, rigged into a batarang that can do something explodable. He doesn't have to freeze anyone.
    I mean isn't that the theme of the belt. It's image should be under the definition of prepped.
    As far as tripping someone seriously? A batarang with a rope.
    I mean this is part of the basic character right?

He apparently already wears armor, and he doesn't need to go back to the cave to get the Batwing, he can call it remote from where he is.
    Cause you know he's prepped, That's Batman, he's already set it up that way.
    If he can't do that, your game rules kind of betray who he is.

Yeah I wouldn't expect that, In my scenario he was with Superman and Wonder Woman from the go. I didn't and wouldn't pit him solo against them. That was all you.
    I don't think Batman is beating them.

Whole fun theme here has been trios, You've gone on to argue against things that were never suggested. LOL!

If anything they way I lined them up you should have been looking at the real fight:
    Which one is prettier Wonder Woman or Fandral
    Which is stronger Superman or Volstagg
    And which is more grim Batman or Hogun ?
    I don't care about the rest anymore. I downloaded the classic utility belt.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    So is Han the third, or who is the book's analogues Scarecrow in SW?
    Jar Jar Binks. Dude needed a brain.

Actually, a case can be made for Han to go against Nick Chopper. The rough exterior around a surprisingly large heart. Carbonite Man and Tin Man. So that leaves Threepio to face off against Scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I don't care about the rest anymore. I downloaded the classic utility belt.
    Bats doesn't need the radio, camera, recorder, etc. all as separate devices. Modern utility belt has miniaturized all that cell phone stuff and made room for more explosives.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Jar Jar Binks. Dude needed a brain.

Actually, a case can be made for Han to go against Nick Chopper. The rough exterior around a surprisingly large heart. Carbonite Man and Tin Man. So that leaves Threepio to face off against Scarecrow.

Bats doesn't need the radio, camera, recorder, etc. all as separate devices. Modern utility belt has miniaturized all that cell phone stuff and made room for more explosives.
    But do we have nifty illustrations?
    Power with Girl is better.