Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 236
  1. #166
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    And Laura has large gazongas now.

    Even larger than Jean's who is nearer to the image.

  2. #167
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    9,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    And Laura has large gazongas now.
    Her left boob seems to want to be its own Wolverine spin-off character.

  3. #168
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    I thought we would see how and why Jean formed her team. It still looks good though. So far I'm liking this.

  4. #169
    Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I thought we would see how and why Jean formed her team. It still looks good though. So far I'm liking this.
    I'm hoping they touch on that later.

  5. #170
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Inside Storm's heart
    Posts
    27,269

    Default

    Sine they are underwater, Sharkgirl should be part of the team.

  6. #171
    Incredible Member jorge17881's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    858

    Default

    X-men red cover and variants

  7. #172
    Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Her left boob seems to want to be its own Wolverine spin-off character.
    Pretty much every female's left boob wants to be it's own spin-off character in this art.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

  8. #173
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    150

    Default

    The splash of her freezing the bullets in the force field is breathtaking then the rest is ugly.
    Last edited by Outlaw22; 02-04-2018 at 09:54 AM.

  9. #174
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Sine they are underwater, Sharkgirl should be part of the team.
    No she shouldn’t

  10. #175
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Sine they are underwater, Sharkgirl should be part of the team.
    c'mon, don't jump the shark here

  11. #176
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Okay, this is just because of perspective.
    nah its more than that. Namor looks way too short at 6'2 especially next to Gentle whom looks more than a foot taller, which he shouldnt even with his powers. The proportions in that pic are off

  12. #177
    Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    X-men red cover and variants
    F94483F7-65B7-42FC-A452-497614F925D1.jpg
    I can’t find any info on this variant cover :/

  13. #178
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Think they got her lookin' quite a lot like Sophie Turner, here:

    My TOP XMen Faves
    PolarisDazzler
    I
    CEMAN♂♀Dani MoonstarArchangel
    MagnetoSunfire

    THE GiFTED💚💚NewMUTANTS💙Dk.Phoenix
    😍AoXM:PrisonerXtracts&Xtremists+UncannyWotR

  14. #179
    Incredible Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    595

    Default

    I am very excited for this book. I think it will be a lot of fun and I love that Jean is taking an activist role in the mutant community. When Jean first came back in X-factor her first instincts were about helping her people. I love that Jean will carry the torch for Xavier's dream, and I look forward to her battle with the mystery villain revealed at the end. I've read rumors and some spoilers about that, and I think this villain will be perfect for Jean Grey.

    Again, I was disappointed with the ending of Phoenix Resurrection. One day I would like to see Jean fully embrace and control the Phoenix to do good. I guess we have already experienced that but it was so fleeting and so long ago it doesn't feel like we actually got the full experience down.

    But.. it is great to have Jean back and for her to embrace her humanity and have all the aspects of Jean Grey that we love. Her team is very interesting to me, and I hope I like Gabby. She seems to be popular.

  15. #180
    Mighty Member sungila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dawnland
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    But...that's not true Jean!?

    Hate isn't 'outside'.

    Ask Kurt about that. No seriously, ask Nightcrawler. Ask him if he's afraid...ask him about how he feels about himself...about making jokes about his hand like it's no big deal...and totally understandable that a child would be repulsed and afraid of his open gesture...ask Kurt where hate resides?

    Damn
    Last edited by sungila; 02-04-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •