Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Gentle + Laura/Gabby = Projectile Attack.
    Thats a team up move not projectile based powers

BANNED

And he only did it because HE needed Jubilee alive. There was no altruism in his actions whatsoever.
    It's deeper than that. He needs her because he needs them all but he has to make them think he doesn't because he's emotionally childish.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats a team up move not projectile based powers
    Right, gotcha. Nezhno ripping out a chunk of sidewalk and tossing it an an enemy is a projectile attack. Throwing a teammate isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    It's deeper than that. He needs her because he needs them all but he has to make them think he doesn't because he's emotionally childish.
    Regardless, the point is that Quentin's motivations for saving Jubilee were selfish, not selfless.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Two new characters? You must mean Gabby cause everyone else on this team has existed for over a decade.
    Trinary is brand new and is that Gentile? I was assuming he was some dumb inhuman reject, lol. Never cared for his design I guess. I completely forgot he existed. I'd be fine with him leaving and Gabby seems redundant with X-23 there, but I get she is sort of the writer's pet character.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Trinary is brand new and is that Gentile? I was assuming he was some dumb inhuman reject, lol. Never cared for his design I guess. I completely forgot he existed. I'd be fine with him leaving and Gabby seems redundant with X-23 there, but I get she is sort of the writer's pet character.
    It is in fact Gentle.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

I just figured Quentin would make sense because he “impressed” the Phoenix, and is a future Phoenix host. I thought Jean would be the perfect mentor for him. To me that makes more sense than two Wolverine clones, I don’t think every team needs a Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    I just figured Quentin would make sense because he “impressed” the Phoenix, and is a future Phoenix host. I thought Jean would be the perfect mentor for him. To me that makes more sense than two Wolverine clones, I don’t think every team needs a Wolverine.
    Considering she just denounced the Phoenix, it makes little sense for her to mentor Quentin as a host

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yes. An Inhuman on a premier X-Men team. That makes complete sense. Hell, the tag next to him even says 'Gentle'.

I like the tone. It reminds me of God Loves, Man Kills, only this time, the kid gets saved.

I like that they're going back to the X-Men as an underground or hidden operation, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    And, honestly, this looks like Uncanny Avengers' first arc done right.
    Which one ?
    Of COURSE Gabby would name a shark Harold. And I'm certain she's the one who came up with "Searebro" as well (probably to Namor's annoyance on both counts).
    I hope Jean wasn't the one who came up with it...

BANNED

This cliche Bond villain base better have all the works(deadly shark chambers, nukes, ominous white kitty etc.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    This cliche Bond villain base better have all the works(deadly shark chambers, nukes, ominous white kitty etc.)
    I think Pryde will stay in Gold.

lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I think Pryde will stay in Gold.

lol
    Kitty Pryde's true form

Guggenheim is the one who strokes.
    Last edited by Vegan Daddy; 02-01-2018 at 09:57 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Ugh. Honey Badger is such pandering trash.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    While motherly firing squad usually isn't what awaits youth in the West, there are too many cases of esp. queer youth being tormented or thrown out of their homes by hateful parents who consider them abominations. And don't talk about the rest of the world where death is a very real possibility. It's a painful yet apt analogy.
    Oh, I know, disowning people or kicking them out of their houses is something that happens quite frequently unfortunately, and I live in a small country which is not really developed that much in terms of acceptance and tolerance. Violence is huge, but shooting your own daughter is a little bit... grim.

Even in the X-Men Universe, getting rejected by your parents is like pretty normal I would say, but dude... put the gun down. lol
    Last edited by Fantasy Free Me; 02-01-2018 at 10:10 PM.