Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Default Amazing Spider-Man #795 - Preview

See here - Movin' Out (Peter's Song)! There's trouble at the Bugle! There's awkwardness a-brewin' with May and Bobbi! All that, and Loki too! Of note is that the story is entitled "The Favor", which means my dangling-plot-point-from-2004-sense is tingling...

Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

I'm still not enjoying the consistent Peter slamming (especially as someone who wishes the Parker Industries theme would have continued, if a bit downsized), but on the bright side...

YES! NO MORE SPOCKINGBIRD!!! PLEASE, LET IT STAY THIS WAY!!!!

Don't get me wrong, understand Peter/MJ is going to be a pipe dream while Slott's still at the helm, but at least let him get together with a girl who respects him and doesn't mock him to his face while he's suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarriorWolf View Post
    I'm still not enjoying the consistent Peter slamming (especially as someone who wishes the Parker Industries theme would have continued, if a bit downsized), but on the bright side...

YES! NO MORE SPOCKINGBIRD!!! PLEASE, LET IT STAY THIS WAY!!!!

Don't get me wrong, understand Peter/MJ is going to be a pipe dream while Slott's still at the helm, but at least let him get together with a girl who respects him and doesn't mock him to his face while he's suffering.
    Slott's leaving. 801 is his last issue of ASM.

I'm not a fan of Pete and Bobbi together either. Much prefer her with Hawkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Slott's leaving. 801 is his last issue of ASM.
    Yeah, but he's still setting things up. Knowing his track record (and that of Marvel as of late) there's going to be SOME excuse for why they're TERRIBLE together and SOOOOO HAPPY that they broke up.

Is that one storyline about Mockingbird and Phantom Rider still canon?

So that "break up" from Venom Inc was really a break up? Loool.

Also I didn't know Loki was Sorcerer Supreme, that's weird.

Since Peter has his own apartment, it's now plausible for Spectacular to be happening after Secret Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarriorWolf View Post
    Yeah, but he's still setting things up. Knowing his track record (and that of Marvel as of late) there's going to be SOME excuse for why they're TERRIBLE together and SOOOOO HAPPY that they broke up.
    He's wrapping things up. Whatever happens regarding Peter/MJ is up to the next writer of ASM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    So that "break up" from Venom Inc was really a break up? Loool.

Also I didn't know Loki was Sorcerer Supreme, that's weird.

Since Peter has his own apartment, it's now plausible for Spectacular to be happening after Secret Empire.
    The Doctor Strange title is where Loki became Sorcerer Supreme. Not everyone thinks that's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    He's wrapping things up. Whatever happens regarding Peter/MJ is up to the next writer of ASM.

The Doctor Strange title is where Loki became Sorcerer Supreme. Not everyone thinks that's a good idea.
    I appreciate the optimism, but I don’t want to get my hopes up only to be smashed down again.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    See here - Movin' Out (Peter's Song)! There's trouble at the Bugle! There's awkwardness a-brewin' with May and Bobbi! All that, and Loki too! Of note is that the story is entitled "The Favor", which means my dangling-plot-point-from-2004-sense is tingling...
    I guess the favor is that Loki will cast a spell to make the world forget about Parker Industries so that Peter will have a somewhat easier time starting over.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I guess the favor is that Loki will cast a spell to make the world forget about Parker Industries so that Peter will have a somewhat easier time starting over.
    If so, maybe the Parker smeering will go down a bit. If that's what they're doing, at the least that will be a relief.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post

Oh like Mephisto had the world forget Spider-Man Identity ? And no I’m not accepting that mess of a story that is Omit.