Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Default Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 for PS4

I was recently considering getting the bundle of the two classic games that’s available on the PlayStation Store. There are a few questions I had before buying it and I had a few questions. Are the DLC characters and/or PSP exclusives included with the game and can you use cheat codes in this version like old version?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    I was recently considering getting the bundle of the two classic games that’s available on the PlayStation Store. There are a few questions I had before buying it and I had a few questions. Are the DLC characters and/or PSP exclusives included with the game and can you use cheat codes in this version like old version?
    I have both games. Only DLC are the console versions not handheld exclusives.

You can use cheat codes but you won't receive trophies if you do.

Lmk if you wanna co op I still need trophies myself
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.