Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That Star Destroyer visual through the cloud... just wow. Looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Yeah, I was very satisfied with what we've seen of Alden's Han so far. Definitely had that cockiness that could just as easily blow up in his face vibe.

Watch Atlanta & Game of Thrones.
    I did not know about Atlanta. Of course everyone knows about Game of Thrones. I have just not watched them yet. So, it looks like they're going to do just fine. I don't hear any doubts about these two. Now if only the film turns out to be good. The trailers did a good job.

That line about trouble and we are fine. It looks almost meta. Its of course a callback to New Hope. But it does well in this context.

Ew.com has some new pics, including Lando playing cards (the first canon "sabacc"?)-perhaps the very same game he loses the Falcon to Han-and the "new" holo-chess board in the Falcon.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Ew.com has some new pics, including Lando playing cards (the first canon "sabacc"?)-perhaps the very same game he loses the Falcon to Han-and the "new" holo-chess board in the Falcon.
    Rebels has it beaten by a couple of years.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Apparently, George Lucas directed or at the very least assisted Howard in directing a scene on Solo. Reports are conflicted on the level of involvement but all seem to say he was on set for at least five hours. I wonder if it'll be noticeable or not.