Default The U-Foes vs The Four

The U-Foes (Marvel-616) vs The Four (Planetary).

Scenario 1: Khazan Arena with all the standard default conditions.

Scenario 2: One week prep time for both teams, then meet in the center of our world's Central Park for a fight.

The U Foes are Hulk enemies right and the Four are the Fanastic Four, just evil right? Well to kill the Thingy expos they dumped him on a paradise alternative dimension and blew it all up just to make sure he stayed dead.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The U Foes are Hulk enemies right and the Four are the Fanastic Four, just evil right? Well to kill the Thingy expos they dumped him on a paradise alternative dimension and blew it all up just to make sure he stayed dead.
    The U-Foes are Hulk enemies and also an evil version of the Fantastic Four. Here they are, shortly before getting their powers:

And I randomly came across this image, drawn by an obvious non-Rumbler:

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Not many feats for the Four to go on, though they do seem formidable.

However, I think the U-Foes take this, largely due to brute power and being harder to hit/kill.

X-Ray and Vapor are virtually intangible in their energy/gas forms, Ironclad is solid living metal matter, and Vector's force field seems to protect him from more than just physical attacks. Ergo, Kim's force-bubble-in-the-body-explosion trick is unlikely to work on any of them. X-Ray might be able to just walk through her force fields since light can pass through, and I don't think she has Sue-level feats with her shields either, so Ironclad and Vector might be able to hammer through them. Not sure of her feats against energy, but she can't make herself or the others fully invisible without blinding them all.

Jacob did get dumped into an alien world ship because the Planetary crew had nothing to kill him with, but they didn't have someone on the level of Ironclad or Vector to handle him. Worst comes to worst, the two brutes stalemate each other, until the rest of the U-Foes can lend an assist. Also, Jacob might be vulnerable to Vapor's lethal gases.

Not sure if Will has the oomph to match or take down X-Ray, and even when on fire, he has a physical body that X-Ray and Vector can shred with their attacks.

Biggest weakness of the Four is Randall, who, unless Kim shields him immediately, is going to get vaporized by X-Ray and Vector's opening salvo. He himself has no immediate, directly offensive powers or defenses, and his ability to "stretch himself" into other people's minds doesn't seem combat effective, or nearly fast enough to save himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    The U-Foes are Hulk enemies and also an evil version of the Fantastic Four. Here they are, shortly before getting their powers:

And I randomly came across this image, drawn by an obvious non-Rumbler:

I love the Crime Syndicate and that is a good cover! I never saw it before. Thanks for sharing.