Black Manta
    Captain Cold
    Sinestro
    Deathstroke
    Cheetah

All DC villains are New 52 versions
    No BFR
    Who Wins?

I would gleefully argue Thor is stronger and tougher than Black Adam, but what's stopping Adam (or Bizzaro) from killing the rest of the Avengers via DC speedblitz and Team Lex ganging up on Thunderpants? Captain Cold can just...hand his gun to Cheetah an let her do the rest.

Astonishing Member

DC stomp - isn't that obvious. Black Adam, Bizarro or Sinestro can take everyone on the Marvel team by themselves. Only Thor survives a few seconds.

Mighty Member

I think Black Manta versus Captain America could really be the deciding factor here. What is the other side going to possibly do to deal with the winner of that matchup?

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    I think Black Manta versus Captain America could really be the deciding factor here. What is the other side going to possibly do to deal with the winner of that matchup?
    This comment is all kinds of fishy :^)
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    I would gleefully argue Thor is stronger and tougher than Black Adam, but what's stopping Adam (or Bizzaro) from killing the rest of the Avengers via DC speedblitz and Team Lex ganging up on Thunderpants? Captain Cold can just...hand his gun to Cheetah an let her do the rest.
    New 52 Black Adam at best has vague superspeed akin to Odinson Thor.
    New 52 Bizarro has no real superspeed that I recall, or is a similar boat to Adam.
    Same for Cheetah.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 02-02-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I honestly don't think it matters if the DC bricks can't blitz. Cheetah CAN, and she can at least hurt and disorient everyone on the Marvel side if not outright kill. Black Adam and Sinestro shove the moon around, and if Nu Bizarro has equal strength to Nu Superman he can pop even the class 100s on team Marvel like zits. Sinestro can unleash Parralax with a snap of fingers. DC just outguns Marvel here. Thor is really the only major threat, and he's going to get his eyes slices by Cheetah among other things, and then he's got to deal with 3 flying class 100s with various other powers coming at him at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I honestly don't think it matters if the DC bricks can't blitz. Cheetah CAN, and she can at least hurt and disorient everyone on the Marvel side if not outright kill. Black Adam and Sinestro shove the moon around, and if Nu Bizarro has equal strength to Nu Superman he can pop even the class 100s on team Marvel like zits. Sinestro can unleash Parralax with a snap of fingers. DC just outguns Marvel here. Thor is really the only major threat, and he's going to get his eyes slices by Cheetah among other things, and then he's got to deal with 3 flying class 100s with various other powers coming at him at once.
    Honestly, I'd say forget bizzaro. NU version is a joke non factor (by feats and not claims). NU Cheetah cant blitz going off her consistent feats. She has one insane feat against the Justice league and EVERYTHING else more like barely bullet-timing to MCUicksilver. She's another NU whose speed is nothing like post crisis. Whether or not Team Marvel can win I don't know.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 02-02-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Fantastic Member

Can Cheetah blitz Vision? He just needs to think and he goes intangible or solidifies his body. Is Cheetah fast enough to hurt him?

I don't doubt that DC wins. Too many super-speed bricks. I agree with Black Adam/Nu Bizarro blitzing everyone. I just wonder about Cheetah doing it. Does she have any feats of hitting armor as hard as Iron Man's, for instance?

Cheetah has multiple fights with Wonder Woman, some of which she's won, and she's demonstrated superior speed to Diana too. Admittedly, Nu Diana's speed fights aren't the most clear cut, and in general she could get written between different extremes but at her best she's written as strong and fast enough to hang with Kryptonians. Cheetah also has caught the Flash, and her teeth pierced Superman's skin and began turning him into a Cheetah monster himself. I think if you low ball her to be below a Wonder Woman class threat, you also gotta low ball the Marvel guys who have been around for a lot longer to rack up the inconsistencies.

Nu Bizarro doesn't seem to have as much I can find though. He seems to at least throw down with the big dogs in Forever Evil, but I would need to read the whole series to offer context.

DC Speed Blitz

Cheetah has multiple fights with Wonder Woman, some of which she's won, and she's demonstrated superior speed to Diana too. Admittedly, Nu Diana's speed fights aren't the most clear cut, and in general she could get written between different extremes but at her best she's written as strong and fast enough to hang with Kryptonians. Cheetah also has caught the Flash, and her teeth pierced Superman's skin and began turning him into a Cheetah monster himself. I think if you low ball her to be below a Wonder Woman class threat, you also gotta low ball the Marvel guys who have been around for a lot longer to rack up the inconsistencies.

Nu Bizarro doesn't seem to have as much I can find though. He seems to at least throw down with the big dogs in Forever Evil, but I would need to read the whole series to offer context.
    The fight sequence against the JL where she blitz flash and superman is SMVL. She's never done anything remotely close to it ever again speed-wise in NU52. What are these multiple times she's fought Wonderwoman in NU52??

Bizarro can take a decent hit, but not multiple on the level Thor could dish out without dying.And Bizarro really has no impressive reaction speed to speak off. He didn't live long enough.
    Adam gets bodied by Thor too.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 02-02-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    The fight sequence against the JL where she blitz flash and superman is SMVL. She's never done anything remotely close to it ever again speed-wise in NU52. What are these multiple times she's fought Wonderwoman in NU52??

Bizarro can take a decent hit, but not multiple on the level Thor could dish out without dying.And Bizarro really has no impressive reaction speed to speak off. He didn't live long enough.
    Adam gets bodied by Thor too.
    Wonder Woman volume 4 #47, that JLA fight you referenced, and one other fight in JLA where Cheetah actually KOs Wonder Woman.

I'm really not seeing Thor body two dudes who working together shove the moon around. Without a speed blitz, his versatility could certainly triumph over Adam, but Sinestro can match that versatility, survives planets blowing up with just his ring, and can channel Parralax for a huge upgrade beyond that.

Basically, Thor could certainly give a good fight to any of them solo save Parralax, and many of them he could beat. But I can't see him taking all of them.

How long has NuCheetah been around?

Cuz three feats of speed, two of which could be asterisk'd because of WW's own fluctuating speed is... About as fishy as Black Manta and Captain America being here.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Also, we are talking about characters that have existed for a tiny number of years here, unless you take the merging of the DC continuities at face value such that everything is Canon again... In which case we can refer to post crisis feats with at least some degree of relevancy.

You are also talking about villains with a very small amount of appearances in that time. How many showings do you expect one of them to even have? Cheetah in particular is a essentially a magical God enfused being who fights Wonder Woman, who last post crisis version could very nearly blitz Wonder Woman. How many times does she need to fight Wonder Woman before we treat her as a threat to Wonder Woman? Especially given her lack of appearances?

I mean, Thor from the same period as the Nu 52 existed had fights in suns and fights he was losing to Wolverine. We use the high end showings consistent with presentation for both sides, and sometimes that means a very limited set of showings to go on.