Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Psylocke used the butterfly effect after the bodyswap until Fraction brought her back in the Sisterhood.
    She definitely did

The difference after the bodyswap is that the writers primarily focused on her as a ninja with fighting skills and as such her TP was mainly showcased as the psy-blade. When she used her TP to scan, communicate and link minds, the butterfly effect would be used

Ultimate Member

And then back when Revanche showed up the whole butterfly idea got brought up again so yeah it got brought up several times after the bodyswap...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She definitely did

The difference after the bodyswap is that the writers primarily focused on her as a ninja with fighting skills and as such her TP was mainly showcased as the psy-blade. When she used her TP to scan, communicate and link minds, the butterfly effect would be used
    I’m sorry but this isn’t the Fixx and Psylock comparison thread.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

In fact this thread should probably be closed since the OP has had his question definitively answered.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

All-New Member

Thank you so much for helping me figure out the mutant i was searching for which was Fixx. I need help on another one. This would have been a mutant from 1995 or earlier. For some reason I want to say shes the daughter of Scott and Jean but that doesnt seem right because I know who Rachel is. This girl had red hair and I dont know her powers but unless I imagined it she had what looked like monsters for hands. Each hand was different.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ALZ2525 View Post
    Thank you so much for helping me figure out the mutant i was searching for which was Fixx. I need help on another one. This would have been a mutant from 1995 or earlier. For some reason I want to say shes the daughter of Scott and Jean but that doesnt seem right because I know who Rachel is. This girl had red hair and I dont know her powers but unless I imagined it she had what looked like monsters for hands. Each hand was different.
    Holy crap dude, I'll have some of what you're smoking.