Default Dungeons and Dragons Adventurer's Guides

Hey all,

I've been DMing for my group for about a year now and have the handbook, dungeon master's guide, monster manual, Xanathar's, Volo's, and Mordenkainen's. My question, though, is regarding the Adventurer's Guides that WotC has been publishing. Has anyone tried these for a campaign or found them useful? I'm talking about the books like Curse of Strahd, Sword Coast, or even Out of the Abyss or Prince of the Apocalypse.

Curious to know what experiences anyone has with these, or if you have any recommendations?

Curse of Strahd is pretty sweet if you have any interest in Ravenloft. (and even so, it's still pretty decent)

Haven't tried the rest as i prefer making my own adventures but this one i couldn't pass.

I have heard good things about the whole Tiamat thing.

Storm King's Thunder is pretty cool. If you just want some dungeons to drop in to something else check out Tales From the Yawning Portal. It's not an actual adventure but it's got six pretty good classic dungeons reworked for 5E at various CR.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum