Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Future's End #11 Spoilers

Well, an alien get shot in the head - other than that this was the most boring issue in the series. Oh, and the Justice holds an intervention - <YAWN>

BANNED

yep. Firestorm side of things is always boring, seems like jason and the other guy don't want to merge to become firestorm. I bet a big threat will appear and they will have to do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Command-D View Post
    Well, an alien get shot in the head - other than that this was the most boring issue in the series. Oh, and the Justice holds an intervention - <YAWN>
    I don't know what comic you were reading, but Future's End 11 was far from boring, not even the Firestorm part.

The best part was the Stormwatch chapter. Wow!
    WHO DAT?!!

I actually really enjoyed this issue. Voodoo is back in the mix and we got a name for the new star spangled hero. Stormguard. I want to know more about this guy. It would be cool if it turns out to be Mal Duncan. He needs a new hero identity. The Herald is a terrible character.
    I wish this book had a format similar to 52. Where each issue only for used on two storyline. That way you get more story progression each issue.

Pretty decent issue, I was surprised seeing Voodoo, but didn't quite understand that sequence...

Terrific turns the world against Terry, trying to stay a step ahead but, that could ultimately work against him...

I actually liked seeing the League together, (StormGuard?) more so because Diana was front and center, Firestorm's a focal point, so the repetitiveness of their situation, is most likely setting them up for something big...

That convo between Frank and Amethyst was touching, but I can't front, it was a little boring...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Wonder why Batman and Hal aren't in the Justice League anymore, besides that, meh.

BANNED

I'm all for development but it's too slow and I'm curious about Stormguard. I bet it's Mal Duncan.

A bit slow this week and I also found Firestorm stuff kinda boring and bland, dunno what it is but I probably haven't enjoyed any appearance of that character anywhere.

Incredible Member

For me the JL and Firestorm panels felt out of place with whatever was going on before. Would have loved to see a continuation of Terry & Tim confrontation. But love how Mr.T is spinning lies about Batman Beyond. Lois found out that Red Robin is alive, confronted him, looked for the co-ordinates but nothing else has been done about it like she trying to find out if Tim knew what those co-ordinates could mean and also how he was alive etc. Can't engage fully with Stormwatch storyline hope it gets interesting soon.

I fell behind a few weeks and read 3 issues in a row, and I was really let down on how little the story progressed. I know that its a weekly and they can slow play things, but comon. We better get some more info on the Stormwatch thing as to what attacked them, because I'm losing interest fast.

I enjoyed the 'Grifter' and Stormwatch/Hawkman segments, but Firestorm kills everything fun, always and everywhere.

No love for the not very subtle dig at Identity Crisis? I though that would go down like a storm on here.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post
    Wonder why Batman and Hal aren't in the Justice League anymore, besides that, meh.
    I imagine that whatever future stuff is going on with batman is why he's not in the League; Hal hasn't been around the league too much since the new 52 launched. he seems to be stuck out in space, and the team needs a Lantern (Just not Jessica cruz, please.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    No love for the not very subtle dig at Identity Crisis? I though that would go down like a storm on here.
    I caught that, I thought it was a pretty cool reference.

Astonishing Member

I thought this was a slow issue but I still enjoyed it. I figure it takes, maybe, 3 - 4 or more issues to actually be one issue per story/character so there's bound to be slow parts but hopefully it's worthy build up.