Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Default Superman of Smallville by the Tiny Titans team

Another announcement as part of the DC Ink/Zoom is that the Tiny Titans team of Art Baltazar and Franco Aureliani will be doing "Superman of Smallville" for the middle-schooler Zoom line, along with Gene Yang and an unknown artist's Superman Smashes The Klan (the only title of either line that'll be released in single issues first rather than as an OGN) and Ridley Pearson and an unknown artist's Super Sons.
    Buh-bye

I enjoyed their Superman Family Adventures stuff, and I expect this to be much in that same vein, which should be fun .

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

So this will likely be about clark's adventures as superboy as a kid? Could be fun.

Astonishing Member

My only question is if it'll be in the same continuity as Superman Family Adventures and Tiny Titans were. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Reallyreallyreallyreally wanna read that Superman Smashes The Klan book. And Super Sons sounds like a lot of fun. The post-Rebirth era refocusing is pretty damn strong, man. I'll for sure be getting some of this stuff for myself, little cousins, and nieces and nephews.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.