Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Android 17 vs. Golden Freeza vs. Ultimate Gohan

Lets face it Goku and Vegeta are on another level. But when it comes to Universe 7's next strongest fighter there's some debate.

Dragon Ball Super Levels for all 3. Who takes a three way brawl between U7's next best!
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

17 has unlimited energy due to android and trained like a mofo as a ranger. Hogan never can get stronger, Frieda has good feats resurrected Gold. Between Frieda and 17 in my opinion.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

ditto. gohan is no slouch but he's a bit below 17 and frieza.

as for who would win between those two......hmm hard to say. 17's barrier is pretty damn durable and it takes GOD toppo to break it. not seeing golden frieza pulling it off easy. on the flip, frieza has access to his more esotaric skills, like his paralysis and TK skills.

well, who ever wins between them, it's not gonna be a easy battle.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I'm inclined to think 17. We have seen more of him than Freiza, he seems stronger Gohan, and he's smarter than Freiza, who is more inclined to play with his food. And he's got that unlimited stamina thing going for him. Plus, Gohan is a lot more likely to team up with 17 and remove Freiza early than he is to trust Freiza's conniving ass.

Honestly I'm almost convinced it's a toss up between 17 and Freeza at this point, maybe leaning a bit towards Freeza since he's done things like gone head to head with Hakai blasts, trivially dealing with the weak version from Sidra, and at least surviving the stronger blast from Toppo, but this arc has gone an insanely long way towards putting 17 back in the spot light after being absent for so long

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I think 17 will take it. Frieza has some solid strengths, but he's still really bad at handling pressure (see how things went with Toppo once he started losing) and he tends to overextend himself against anyone that's actually a threat to him. These are both terrible traits to have in Dragonball fights. On the side of 17, we've got a REALLY cool head, infinite energy, and energy barriers. Also the next episode preview is looking pretty good for him (I mean, relatively speaking).

Gohan is pretty much a nonfactor. He can probably tip the scales in favour of anyone he sides with, but that's also not likely to score him a win.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Yeah we know how well Gohans tend to do against 17s.

Or Freezas for that matter.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Like the others have said, this is 17's fight to win. He has unlimited energy, a disproportionately powerful barrier, and his stats aren't inferior to anyone here. The only way he could lose is if Frieza and Gohan team up against him from the start.

In the event that happens, I favor Frieza over Gohan.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Astonishing Member

I'd actually say Freeza gets taken out first thanks to a combination of his own suicidal arrogance and 17 probably being more willing to work with Gohan against him than vica versa.

After that Gohan can maybe give 17 a good workout but that's about it. He's still playing catchup.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Echoing the majority here - 17 likely takes it.

I think Freiza could take 17 one on one, if he decides to stop dicking about and grandstanding for five minutes, but given 17's tactical approach and Gohan still being at least somewhat significant - he's not going to last in a melee.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Yeah, I concur. Sadly, while Gohan is clearly back to his Mystic Level Days and better, and he and the other two are on par with each other roughly in terms of physical stats, he seriously lacks the range of skills the other two have.

I would give it to 17 simply because Gohan lacks variety in his skills and Freiza’s is simply far too arrogant/cracks under the pressure.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

also, and i might catch some flack for this...............but gohan really isn't that good of a fighter. at least when compared to everyone else. sure he has a butt load of raw power, but in terms of just pure martial talent and skill, he's a bit lacking. but it's not a knock against him. he wasn't a nature born fighter like his dad.

Well I blame Chi Chis upbringing of Gohan for that. Kid had excellent potential that literally came out, he did not know what to do with it because his mom made him hit books, not other people.

Extraordinary Member

Currently I blame the writing staff.

17 or Vegeta should've been knocked out with Dyspo and Gohan should've been the one to defeat Toppo with an anger boosted nakama power up instead of Vegeta.

I'm gonna be miffed about that for a while.

As for the fight, Gohan does lack the edge that 17 and Freiza have in their fighting and he's somewhat more unreliable in terms of efficiency. Freiza vs 17 would be interesting as they're both smarter and more tactical that the average Z-warrior. I'd say that 17's infinitie energy gives him the edge he needs to eek out a victory.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Well I blame Chi Chis upbringing of Gohan for that. Kid had excellent potential that literally came out, he did not know what to do with it because his mom made him hit books, not other people.
    well, i don't blame chi-chi all together. gohan, and future trunks for that matter, wasn't as big a fight junkie as his dad. i mentioned it on the DBS thread that gohan only trained as much as he needed to. if there was a threat to face, you better believe that he would train his ass off to be ready. but if there isn't, he can and will slack off. i mean, he will train enough to keep himself relatively in shape but not to the degree that his dad and geets do.

and it's not entirely bad that chi-chi got on him like she did. she just didn't want her sons turning out like goku, which is kind of a good thing.