View Poll Results: Which are you most interested in?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

75 40.32%
  • Gold

5 2.69%
  • Blue

3 1.61%
  • Red & Gold

7 3.76%
  • Red & Blue

44 23.66%
  • Gold & Blue

5 2.69%
  • All

12 6.45%
  • None

35 18.82%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Red, or new team arcs for Gold & Blue, which one(s) you looking most forward to?

Even if the latter two are likely only temporary, even VERY brief, in Gold's case...

... MAKE YOUR CHOICE...

... and LET YOUR PREFERENCE(s) BE KNOWN!!!
    8D

I’ll give Red and the new Blue roster a chance (love Polaris and Daken).

I don’t like Guggenheim’s writing so skipping gold as usual.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

All of them are are equal now.

I avoid Guggenheim, given what little I did read, plus what I hear about from fans here. Indicating things haven't gotten any better.

Was always indifferent to Red, and have no interest with Laura & Gabby coming on board.

I would've said Blue if I didn't know who the roster was. Now that I see Daken & Jimmy are there, I lost interest with that too. lol Plus, Bloodstorm needs to go when we still have 616 Storm who could stand to be fixed up some.

If Blue gets another team later, with Bloodstorm, Daken & Jimmy gone, then I may be interested -depending on who we do get in their place
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-04-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Red. Easy.

Red and Blue both look good. I'm a hardcore Jean stan so her alone just makes it the best lineup for me too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    All of them are are equal now.

I avoid Guggenheim, given what little I did read, plus what I hear about on Gold from fans here.
    Was always indifferent to Red, and have no interest with Laura & Gabby coming on board.

I would've said Blue if I didn't know who the roster was. Now that I see Daken & Jimmy are there, I lost interest with that too. lol
    So you just hate the Wolverines? Should probably give up on X-Books. Just imagine when main Logan comes back for real lol.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So you just hate the Wolverines? Should probably give up on X-Books. Just imagine when main Logan comes back for real lol.
    Real Logan is fine -when he's not on every team known to man lol. Creed is fine. But those were the only 2 we needed imo. Not the clones, sisters of clones, AU kids, and Old-geezer versions so you'd have a variant for every team. But my taste tends to be a minority opinion, which I can admit. Marvel is still selling comics well, so their formula works. I just have to deal rarely seeing the stuff I like, and dropping the books the instant what I don't like comes up -which is often lol.

I am avoiding X-books for the most part since ResurrXion. The books I was enjoying were cancelled, or got new creative teams, which lowered interest. The only books I have been reading with excitement since last April has been Deadpool, and the Iron Fist legacy chapters where Ed Brisson has been the only writer of last 4 to get Creed right. Taylor, Pak, and Rosenberg sure as Hell haven't done him justice. But what else is new?
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-04-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Red of course. Finally the real jean is back, i missed her so much. i all the other teams books have left a bad taste in my mouth

Red is the only one I will pick up. Astonishing too if it keeps going.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

I mean seriously, though...I don't mind Logan and his spinoffs (love X,Daken,Honey B, Jimmy)!

But having Daken AND Jimmy on Blue, while we have Laura and Honey B on Red...admit it's a bit much. Hopefully Elixir is on the team or seen, since hes been with Xorn...Daken just doesnt make any sense to me. LOVE the character ...But shouldn't he be dealing with Bobby in Gold?

Also, Didn't Daken just like stab Iceman's new boyfriend? and now he's just in full X uniform on Polaris's team hahah like that better be brought up...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I’ll give Red and the new Blue roster a chance (love Polaris and Daken).

I don’t like Guggenheim’s writing so skipping gold as usual.
    I'm pretty much with ya, tho I'm a quite a bit more hopped-up 'bout both Red & Blue, than you. That's thanX to Lorna & Jean leadin', for the most part. Plus, ya got Kurt, Remy, & Namor on one, so IMO that's a major bonus there. And like you, I'm lookin' forward to gettin' into Daken on the other, too. Maybe Xorn, to a lesser eXtent, also.

With Gold, it mainly depends on how big a role Bobby gets TBH, and how he's portrayed. If I hear good things 'bout him in it, I'll be more tempted to check it out. Not holdin' my breath, tho, on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
    I mean seriously, though...I don't mind Logan and his spinoffs (love X,Daken,Honey B, Jimmy)!

But having Daken AND Jimmy on Blue, while we have Laura and Honey B on Red...admit it's a bit much. Hopefully Elixir is on the team or seen, since hes been with Xorn...Daken just doesnt make any sense to me. LOVE the character ...But shouldn't he be dealing with Bobby in Gold?
    Yeah, same here. Two teams with two Wolverine derivatives in each of them. Makes me go, "Really?".

Also, Didn't Daken just like stab Iceman's new boyfriend? and now he's just in full X uniform on Polaris's team hahah like that better be brought up...
    Did you read Phoenix Resurrection or Jean Grey #11? Continuity in Marvel is a complete joke these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post

Grace said editorial allowed him to make Daken evil even though he's appearing as a good guy on ANW at the same time, because he's an anti-hero anyway and can be on whatever side lol.

BANNED

Count me as another fan, mildly turned off by RED because of the appearance art of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Did you read Phoenix Resurrection or Jean Grey #11? Continuity in Marvel is a complete joke these days.
    Yeah, I was kinda most bothered by was the fact that we saw the Phoenix burn teen Jeen to ashes and we saw her in agony when it brought her back...so Scott just never felt any of that , didn't feel her DIE with that "rapport"?

S M -effing- H

Grace said editorial allowed him to make Daken evil even though he's appearing as a good guy on ANW at the same time, because he's an anti-hero anyway and can be on whatever side lol.