View Poll Results: Which are you most interested in?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

75 40.32%
  • Gold

5 2.69%
  • Blue

3 1.61%
  • Red & Gold

7 3.76%
  • Red & Blue

44 23.66%
  • Gold & Blue

5 2.69%
  • All

12 6.45%
  • None

35 18.82%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I voted for Red because it's still an unknown quantity, I generally like Taylor's writing and I have grown SO bored with both Blue and Gold. I don't enjoy Guggenheim's writing so I don't think a change of cast is going to improve much for Gold, whereas I think Bunn can be really good but seems to have run out of steam as of late - I am slightly more optimistic about Blue as I believe the O5 have run their course and a change of focus can only improve the book's quality, but the last few issues have been so boring I'm not 100% confident anymore.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Red and Blue. It doesn't matter what the lineup is for Gold, I won't be reading that.

Astonishing Member

I would rather resurrect Wildchild (both 616 and AoA are dead), or Vivisector from X-Static (who was more like Rahne in powers), than have all these Wolverine clones around, but it must be just me.

Red, because it’s not a Claremont rehash like Gold and is written by someone who knows what he’s doing.

And Blue, because it’s always been a solid book and I expect that to continue with this temporary new cast.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Oh yeah I almost forgot - the Wolverines proliferation across most titles has reached the point of ridicule. It's so bad it's not even funny. I also feel Nick Lowe and Mike Marts were much better at giving the core books a semblance of a direction - Paniccia, not so much.

BANNED

Have a feelin' Gold will revert to the status quo, or something close to it, rather quickly.

Blue on the other hand, may mutate even further, once the fearsome, Emma-Frost-including "Cry Havok" arc concludes. We could see the White Queen herself, and/or even Alex, take up a more permanent residence on the book. Or maybe other, totally nu-to-Blue characters altogether, ya just never can tell.

And with Red, we already know Gambit's comin' to join, at least. 'Cause there's rumors of another, who's yet to be revealed.

None.
    it's hot garbage
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Red - Gonna give it a chance cause I love and miss Jean. Plus I find Namor and Gentle interesting.

Blue - Polaris and her team looks like a winner to me

Gold - Storm and Rachel are the only reason I read this...so without them, it's gonna be hard for me to read this book.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I like Red's roster better then the others with Taylor writing. I'm not touching gold while Guggie is there and having Ink, despite the roster looking ok. Magik and Rogue would have made it must buys but... hey, why is Magik pulling double duty in this and New Mutants mini? Same with Nightcrawler in Red and Gold? Seriously, we don't have enough characters to go around? Blue, while I like Bunn... but Jimmy and Daken? Bloodstorm and Xorn?

Red Detractions:
    two Wolverines (I'll put up with it because how different they are)
    New Character (unnecessary addition)

Blue Detractions:
    Too many characters I don't care about (Love Polaris and Blindfold)
    two Wolverines (I can't be down with this AND red, so I'm going with red)

Gold Detractions:
    Ink?!
    Guggie
    Guggie
    Guggie
    Guggie
    Last edited by donpricetag; 02-04-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    I like Red's roster better then the others with Taylor writing. I'm not touching gold while Guggie is there, despite the roster looking ok and having Ink. Magik and Rogue would have made it must buys but... hey, why is Magik pulling double duty in this and New Mutants mini? Same with Nightcrawler in Red and Gold? Seriously, we don't have enough characters to go around? Blue, while I like Bunn... but Jimmy and Daken? Bloodstorm and Xorn?

Red Detractions:
    two Wolverines (I'll put up with it because how different they are)
    New Character (unnecessary addition)

Blue Detractions:
    Too many characters I don't care about (Love Polaris and Blindfold)
    two Wolverines (I can't be down with this AND red, so I'm going with red)

Gold Detractions:
    Ink?!
    Guggie
    Guggie
    Guggie
    Guggie
    I don't think that's Blindfold in Blue. Is a new character Bunn created.

Extraordinary Member

Still not happy with another Jean return, even if it was handled better than her return in the 80s was. Plus not really interested in the rest of the cast. So no Red for me. No interest in Blue. Gold I'll at least check out because of Magik, but Gug's writing has been so bad I don't have high hopes.
    Last edited by sunofdarkchild; 02-04-2018 at 09:58 AM.

I voted none. I feel like if they waited this long to bring Jean back, they could've at least gave her a better situation to come back to. I predict the first issue to sell well(because they always do), then maybe when we're around issues 6-7 ish, Blue and Red will flip flop back n forth sales wise while behind Gold.

Red because Jean i sback, and I'm looking forward to her interaction with Namor, Laura and honey badger

Gold a bit because of rogue and Magil. if it was another writer I would be really excited

Mighty Member

Gold only because of Illyana. Blue and Red have too much Logan DNA for me.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't think that's Blindfold in Blue. Is a new character Bunn created.
    ........what? But she has a blindfold on...
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.