View Poll Results: Which are you most interested in?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

75 40.32%
  • Gold

5 2.69%
  • Blue

3 1.61%
  • Red & Gold

7 3.76%
  • Red & Blue

44 23.66%
  • Gold & Blue

5 2.69%
  • All

12 6.45%
  • None

35 18.82%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm looking forward to Gold the most cuz of Illyana and Armor, then Red for Jean, Namor and Laura.

But I'm still waiting out for X-Men Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Don't forget to pick up Venom and Venomized for the O5, people.
    The X-Men need to team up with Detective Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Also, Yuriko has f@%& all to do with Weapon X. Not sure why they seem to think she’s a product of the program, but she is not.
    She's not a part of the Weapon X program, but she does have a connection to them. Her father(Lord Dark Wind) was the one that created the adamantium bonding process. Weapon X stole that process, proceeds to use it on Wolverine as we all know. Wolverine ended up killing her father. So while not a direct participant, she does have a connection... moreso than Warpath and Domino at least.

Aren't Gold and Blue ending soon anyway?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    She's not a part of the Weapon X program, but she does have a connection to them. Her father(Lord Dark Wind) was the one that created the adamantium bonding process. Weapon X stole that process, proceeds to use it on Wolverine as we all know. Wolverine ended up killing her father. So while not a direct participant, she does have a connection... moreso than Warpath and Domino at least.
    Also, isn't she in a new body and not still in her old cyborg one? I thought when she was resurrected during the Sisterhood arc of Adjectiveless she was given/took over a new body altogether.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

... MAKE YOUR CHOICE...

... and LET YOUR PREFERENCE(s) BE KNOWN!!!
    8D
    I look at these images and feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Yeah. I've been unimpressed with everything about Red so far (and this was before I had realised that Gold and Blue weren't doing it for me) and at this point am only giving it a try because as uneventful as the Resurrection mini was it did remind me that the X-Men line used to be something distinct and Jean Grey was a big part of that.

I'm not expecting to be pulling it after issue #3 though with the way things look.

I chose red for Laura (even if Gabbie is in it) knowing Taylor his pet character will get much of the focus but I’ll will try to find parts to enjoy despite that. The worst for me is blue the only character that even remotely interesting is Polaris, the only way I would ever read that book is if Daken murdered Jimmy in the first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Mutie View Post
    Aren't Gold and Blue ending soon anyway?
    Where'd you hear this? I haven't heard anything of the type, and a Bleeding Cool article from early January is the only thing pointing towards it (and they don't even specify their source). As far as I know, neither Blue or Gold are in the batch of cancelled comics.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    Where'd you hear this? I haven't heard anything of the type, and a Bleeding Cool article from early January is the only thing pointing towards it (and they don't even specify their source). As far as I know, neither Blue or Gold are in the batch of cancelled comics.
    Bunn said Blue wasn't ending despite what online tabloids say. So he confirmed BC was blowing smoke there.

Personally I'm looking forward to see what's next for Blue. Despite what some people are saying, I like the book, I like Jimmy, I like Bloodstorm and especially young Beast. I'm optimistic about Red, featuring Laura and Gabby, not to mention Jean and one of my favourite Marvel characters of all time, Gambit (call me basic, I can't help it). I didn't enjoy Gold before the Negative Zone War storyline, and during it reading the book felt even more like a drag. I'm hoping for something interesting in the near future or I'm dropping the book until further notice (probably a new writer)
    Last edited by Freud; 02-05-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    I like Jimmy, I like Bloodstorm and especially young Beast.

Should someone who's a fan of Wiccan really judge other people's tastes?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I'll be getting Red (mostly because of Jean), Astonishing and Gold (mostly because of Rogue and Magik). I'm passing on Blue. That looks like a mess.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    What would or maybe could, change that tho, ya think? What would need to be done different, in order to trip your trigger?

BANNED

When it comes to Blue, I'm lookin' most forward to... more memorable, BunnLorna moments, natch ;p, like THESE: