Fantastic Member

Default Justice League Gods & Monsters please bring it back for Comics DC.

I'd read a sequel comic.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd read a sequel comic.
    Same I really want to see how they'd tackle all the other characters like flash, green lantern, etc

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd read a sequel comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt14teg View Post
    Same I really want to see how they'd tackle all the other characters like flash, green lantern, etc
    I've long thought about that, and I'd go with something like this:

Justice League – Gods and Monsters. The Sequel.

After Wonder Woman leaves Earth in the company of Lex Luthor, Superman and Batman decide that two don’t make much of a League, and start actively boosting its ranks.
    Superman – Taking the name Lar-Zod, in honor of his biological mother and father, Superman is the leader of the Justice League. To him, ends justify means. Although more ruthless than our own Superman, having faced less opponents worthy of his full power, he is, however, less proficient in the use of his abilities than Kal-El. Full Kryptonian abilities.
    Batman – Robert Kirkland “Kirk” Langstrom. Science gave him vampire-like abilities, such as enhanced strength and speed, although none of the magical weaknesses. One of the world’s leading biologists, Kirk is also one of the greatest scientific minds of the League.
    Wonder Woman – Bekka of New Genesis, granddaughter of High-Father, widow of Orion of Apokolips. Bekka left Earth to try to mend things with her family. She was not completely successful. Leaving Luthor on New Genesis, Bekka makes a tenuous peace with her family, and decides to return to Earth. Super-strong, Wonder Woman carries with her an indestructible sword with a Mother Box built into it, which also allows her to fly.
    Aquawoman – Queen Lori Lemaris of Tritonis, widow of Orm, the Ocean Master. Her body is adapted to living in the deep pressure areas of the oceans, which grants her super-strength, lightning reflexes and incredible resistance to injury. A mermaid, she is able to morph her tail into a pair of legs for a few hours at a time. In the water, moves at incredible speeds. Inherited the trident of her husband, which grants her the ability of hydrokinesis.
    Flash – Jessica Chambers, inherited from her father a mathematical formula that grants her access to the speed force.
    Jemm, Son of Saturn – Sent to earth as an envoy of the Saturnian race, Jemm joins the Justice League. Super-strong and able to fly, Jemm carries on his forehead a gemstone known as the Mark of Jargon, which amplifies his telepathic powers, making him able to fire psychokinetic blasts and to cast illusions that allow him to pass off as human.
    Hawkman – Norda Cantrell is the son of a human explorer who visited the hidden civilization of Feithera in Greenland and mated with his mother, Osroro. An avian/human hybrid, Norda never fitted well in Feithera, especially after his father left him and his mother to return to the human civilization. So, the youth decided to also leave and try his luck in his father’s world, where he is given the name of Hawkman. Born with wings, Norda has the ability to fly. He appears to have advanced regenerative abilities, as well as enhanced strength and stamina. He also possesses what he calls "migra-power", an inborn migration sense which enables him to fly long distances and not get lost. He can also communicate with birds and sense approaching weather patterns. Norda’s hands are slightly deformed, having talons that can slash through steel instead of fingers. He carries a spear as his primary weapon.
    Green Lantern – Thaal Sinestro. The Green Lantern of a neighboring sector, Sinestro approaches Earth upon the death of his friend, Abin Sur, and, preventing the ring from finding a successor for Sur’s sector, decides to annex Earth to his, and joins the Justice League, seeing a lot of potential use for a group such as this in his quest for universal order.

Titans – Although many of the greatest scientific minds of Earth were eliminated by Will Magnus, President Waller decides to see what the remaining global geniuses can do to come up with a counter-point for an already supremely powerful League, which is expanding it’s ranks.
    Deathstroke, the Terminator – Slade Wilson, professional soldier who underwent a scientific experiment that allowed him access to 90% of his brain’s potential. Slade is superhumanly fast, agile and strong, and proficient in the use of almost any weapon.
    • Steel – Natasha Irons, niece of the late Dr. John Henry Irons, who uses an armor developed by her uncle that grants her super-strength and the ability to fly. However, the kinetic Hammer developed by Irons is her biggest weapon.
    Amazo – Perhaps the biggest gun of the Titans. An android developed by Professor Ivo based on notes of Will Magnus, with the ability to mimic others’ super-human abilities, including the League’s. Unbeknownst to all, Amazo’s personality is secretly based on Will Magnus brain patterns, a backdoor program left behind in his notes by the deranged scientist.
    Arsenal – Roy Harper. A secret agent with a knack of transforming everything he gets his hands on in deadly weapons. Favors a crossbow with special arrows and some throwing knives as weapons of choice.
    Elongated Man – Ralph Dibny. An extract of a rare fruit called gingold gives P. I. Ralph Dibny the ability to stretch his body to incredible lengths.
    Vixen – Mari McCabe. A mystical totem grants her animal-like abilities.
    Element Woman – Emily Sung. A mystical artifact gives her the ability to transform her body to any element found in the human body and shape them to her will. As a result, or not, Emily is a little bit mentally unstable.

While the banding together of the teams and the inevitable clash between the League and the Titans would be the mais focus of the story, other sidetales would take place, such as Sinestro's use of the League for his own purposes and what are Amazo's real intentions.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Matt14teg View Post
    They had a planned sequel webseries called "Chronicles" that was scrapped because of poor sales. I'm fine with that becoming a comic.

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/just...and-dc-comics/
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-18-2023 at 10:20 AM.

Loved their takes on Superman and Batman with Hernan and Kirk. Would definitely read a comic series that continued from where the movie left off.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I remember they had plans for shorts showing that universe' version of Green Lantern and Mary Marvel but they never materialized.

Bummed me out that they didn’t give them an official Earth yet when Waid did his updated list of Earths.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I loved the movie, loved the 2-3 shorts they did (remember Superman vs Brainiac and Batman vs Harley Quinn, can't remember if there was one for WW tbh), and I remember it being very popular and full of buzz at the time, and then nothing came of it all these years later. Shame, I'd gladly watch to see what would have happened next.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I loved the movie, loved the 2-3 shorts they did (remember Superman vs Brainiac and Batman vs Harley Quinn, can't remember if there was one for WW tbh), and I remember it being very popular and full of buzz at the time, and then nothing came of it all these years later. Shame, I'd gladly watch to see what would have happened next.
    The Wonder Woman one had Kobra and a robotic Giganta.

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Also had her bang Steve Trevor amidst all the destruction of her fights .

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Also had her bang Steve Trevor amidst all the destruction of her fights .
    Robotic Giganta sounds familiar, but that's about it - and I'm positive I saw that short, guessing it just wasn't as good/memorable as the other two.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I've long thought about that, and I'd go with something like this:

Justice League – Gods and Monsters. The Sequel.

SNIP!

While the banding together of the teams and the inevitable clash between the League and the Titans would be the mais focus of the story, other sidetales would take place, such as Sinestro's use of the League for his own purposes and what are Amazo's real intentions.

Peace
    I would play it straight, with Sinestro assigned to Earth after Abin Sur's death (considering how close they were). It would be his style of being a GL that would naturally clash with the locals, serving as the point of friction.