Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,550

    Default

    Deathstroke will make it to issue 50 since Priest said that will be the finale of his Deathstroke run.

  2. #62
    Astonishing Member Air Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    We've now tied the New 52. 12 titles making it to 50.

  3. #63
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Maybe Batgirl and Red Hood?

  4. #64
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    46,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Air Wave View Post
    We've now tied the New 52. 12 titles making it to 50.
    I guess there's some symmetry there...

  5. #65
    Astonishing Member Air Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess there's some symmetry there...
    But we're not done yet! What will get there next?

  6. #66
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Air Wave View Post
    But we're not done yet! What will get there next?
    Here are some of the issues that were solicited for August:
    * DEATHSTROKE #46
    * BATGIRL #38
    * RED HOOD: OUTLAW #37
    * BATMAN BEYOND #35
    * TEEN TITANS #33

    Note: Not counting Snyder's Justice League because I think the last relaunch was post-Rebirth.

  7. #67
    Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Northwest UK
    Posts
    3,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Here are some of the issues that were solicited for August:
    * DEATHSTROKE #46
    * BATGIRL #38
    * RED HOOD: OUTLAW #37
    * BATMAN BEYOND #35
    * TEEN TITANS #33

    Note: Not counting Snyder's Justice League because I think the last relaunch was post-Rebirth.
    It was. Snyder's Justice League run launched just over a year ago (June 2018). The Rebirth JL title ran for 43 issues so it wasn't too far off the 50 issues mark itself.

  8. #68
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    It was. Snyder's Justice League run launched just over a year ago (June 2018). The Rebirth JL title ran for 43 issues so it wasn't too far off the 50 issues mark itself.
    Another one for August I didn't include was SUPERGIRL #33.
    The Supergirl title did have a relaunch at the beginning of Rebirth,

    but it also had a four-month hiatus between issues #20 and #21 when Bendis took over the Superman line.

    I was sort of surprised when they didn't start over with a new #1 after retooling the title then.

  9. #69
    Astonishing Member Air Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    UPDATE!!!

    ACTION COMICS
    AQUAMAN
    BATMAN
    DEATHSTROKE
    DETECTIVE COMICS
    The FLASH
    GREEN ARROW
    GREEN LANTERNS
    HAL JORDAN & the GREEN LANTERN CORPS
    HARLEY QUINN
    NIGHTWING
    SUICIDE SQUAD
    WONDER WOMAN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •