Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Indeed. It's really look stealthier, in that she seems so slim and all. And I really like the fact that he isn't exagerrating her curves. She isn't the femme fatale kind of assassin, so her being toned but slim really is a fitting body type, IMHO.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Indeed. It's really look stealthier, in that she seems so slim and all. And I really like the fact that he isn't exagerrating her curves. She isn't the femme fatale kind of assassin, so her being toned but slim really is a fitting body type, IMHO.
    I think so too. Its nice to see a fitting body type for a change instead of exagerrating her curves.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Pretty cool cover for Silencer #7! And it sounds like her family survives! Very good news!

"We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Pretty cool cover for Silencer #7! And it sounds like her family survives! Very good news!

They had better survive.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

it'll be an interesting change of setting. So far, Honor has been dealing with problems at home, but it meant that she had the days for herself. In a vacation, she'll have a harder time slipping past her husband and son to deal with assassins, and will be easier to target for a stealth assassination. The solicit also hint at the fact that the Leviathan Civil War was orchestrated by Talia to get her hands back on the Silencer. I Wonder who she wanted to kill so badly...

I may be wrong, but I think that Honor appeared at the end of the first story of Action Comics #1000 among a crowd of other heroes. It's kind of cool if I'm right.

New artwork from Viktor Bogdanovic twitter :

Ooooh, very nice.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Yeah, I really dig Bogdanovic style. He draws a lovely Honor and his opponents seems less over the top than in the previous arc, which I likes.

Love Bogdanovic. He’s really good at fight scenes and at capturing a wide range of emotion in his art.

So, with all the talk about a Fresh Start because of New Age's failure... what do you expect will happen to The Silencer ?

Amazing Member

Honestly, I don't think the title will last very long. Hopefully she joins a team book soon. I'd love to read more stories about her.

Yeah sales wise the NAoH has been a flop. I don’t expect her to last past issue 12. But I’m enjoying the ride at least! I think only Terrifics and Sideways have a chance at surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    So, with all the talk about a Fresh Start because of New Age's failure... what do you expect will happen to The Silencer ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilipush View Post
    Honestly, I don't think the title will last very long. Hopefully she joins a team book soon. I'd love to read more stories about her.
    I'm still really puzzled about what would be considered a success, though? When established, really heavily marketed characters like Batgirl aren't hitting the 20k mark regularly?

I personally am torn, though. I'd love to see her in more titles...but I also don't want her family to be constantly in jeopardy...

BANNED

Silencer has fallen below the 20000 mark with in 3 issues. Thats not good at all, I'm curious whether it will get 12 issues or get cancelled at 6. I know 7 has been solicited but the upcoming arc will focus on Honor's past and fight Talia so it can feasibly be used to wrap the series in a satisfactory manner. 7 is a filler issue anyway and DC has done this in the past.