Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

I’m betting Silencer will be done by issue 14. Sideways might get kept alive thanks to be ing a Dido project, and Terrifics will probably stick around for as long as Lemire wants to do them.

Now that a 13 has been announced with something upending the Silencer's life, I really can't see the series concluding before issue 18. The price increase will hurt, sure, but I feel that DC wants to make the non-mini last at least a year and a half, otherwise new plot-points wouldn't be started for Damage and Silencer.

Courtesy of Caivu.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    First look (maybe) of SIlencer on Arrow:

Attachment 72708

Edit- Even better, a fight scene:

Stellar issue today. Just the first page is worth the price of admission.

spoilers:
    I was really surprised to see Raze working for Talia. I think that he has something else in mind and will try to betray her. Also, I'm not quite sure what his tech does ; invisibility or some sort of phasing ?
    Actually using this opportunity to develop Quietus as a character was an excellent idea. So far, foes of the Silencer who weren't established before hand were very uni-dimensional. And now, he feels like a real character, about whom I would like to learn more. Even if I wouldn't trust him. Remember Remedy , Honor!
    The page of Talia getting out of the Lazarus pit was ominous and glorious in the same time. It makes me so sad that we'll have to wait until January - JANUARY!- to read the end of this arc, and the opening of the next one.
    end of spoilers

And the bits with Blake and Ben were glorious. As always.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Stellar issue today. Just the first page is worth the price of admission.

spoilers:
    I was really surprised to see Raze working for Talia. I think that he has something else in mind and will try to betray her. Also, I'm not quite sure what his tech does ; invisibility or some sort of phasing ?
    Actually using this opportunity to develop Quietus as a character was an excellent idea. So far, foes of the Silencer who weren't established before hand were very uni-dimensional. And now, he feels like a real character, about whom I would like to learn more. Even if I wouldn't trust him. Remember Remedy , Honor!
    The page of Talia getting out of the Lazarus pit was ominous and glorious in the same time. It makes me so sad that we'll have to wait until January - JANUARY!- to read the end of this arc, and the opening of the next one.
    end of spoilers

And the bits with Blake and Ben were glorious. As always.
    We don't have a November issue?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    We don't have a November issue?
    Oh, we do, but the end of the arc is issue 12, out first week of January. And issue 13 will start the new arc, at the end of the same month.

Oh, we do, but the end of the arc is issue 12, out first week of January. And issue 13 will start the new arc, at the end of the same month.
    Oh, I see. So you're just saying that we won't get the end, not that we won't get the next issue.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oh, I see. So you're just saying that we won't get the end, not that we won't get the next issue.
    I think I would make a scandal if we didn't get the next issue in November !

Some art for an upcoming issue of The Silencer, but I can't recognize the artist, even with Twitter. Any help on that front ?

More art !

I must say I really like this style.

Wish Bogdanovic was back on the title. No one manages to be as good at portraying motion as he is.

BANNED

Herbert drew the annual so he's flexed those Silencer muscles before.

Correction, he's the artist on the book for issue 13, Herbert drew the Annual and will do issues 11 and 12.

Okay, that's a huge news people...

Issue 9 of The Silencer sold 10,970 copies in September. Issue 10 from October sold 15,439.

I haven't watched all the NAoH books sales from those two months, but that's an awesome news !

Edit : Curse of Brimstone basically tripled it sells. Was it really just the lenticular cover effect ?

Okay, that's a huge news people...

Issue 9 of The Silencer sold 10,970 copies in September. Issue 10 from October sold 15,439.

I haven't watched all the NAoH books sales from those two months, but that's an awesome news !

Edit : Curse of Brimstone basically tripled it sells. Was it really just the lenticular cover effect ?
    I think it really was the foil cover. I really loved that incentive on the main covers, and a TON of them sold out, when it's usually the variants I see selling out. We'll see if the bump gives us another couple thousand for November, but I wouldn't bet on it.