Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Awesome! MOAR FIGHTS!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Another sneak peak. Somehow, i feel that those guys works for Gunn, they look far too different from Quietus' subordinates, even with the change of artist.

More from Bogdanovic:

IMG_20180514_141242.jpg

IMG_20180514_142850.jpg

I love how brutal and non-flashy this is. That's fairly rare when two female characters fight.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Oooh, nice! I will have to add some tropes!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Great work Caivu ! Also, I really love the fight scenes in the Silencer. Brutal but not flashy. I like that.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Great work Caivu ! Also, I really love the fight scenes in the Silencer. Brutal but not flashy. I like that.
    Same. Together with the family scenes, it's the reason i like this comics so much.

Spectacular Member baycitybomber's Avatar

I'm already planning ahead so what team do you all want to see her on after her solo adventures (which hopefully last for a very long time)? I'd like her on one of DC's secret orgs/spy teams instead of the more traditional superhero teams.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by baycitybomber View Post
    I'm already planning ahead so what team do you all want to see her on after her solo adventures (which hopefully last for a very long time)? I'd like her on one of DC's secret orgs/spy teams instead of the more traditional superhero teams.
    I can't really see Honor joining a team. Mostly because right now she just want to end the Leviathan war and return to her normal life. She could be forced, like Vandal Savage or Amanda Waller blackmailing her, but i dont think she would do it willingly.

]

THE SILENCER #8
    art by PATCH ZIRCHER
    written by DAN ABNETT
    cover by VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC and JONATHAN GLAPION
    So far, Silencer’s family vacation gets zero stars on review websites, and things are only looking worse from here on out. Silencer races to stop Talia al Ghul’s loyalists from reviving her in a Lazarus Pit, but she’s got TWO heavy hitters on her tail: meta-hitman Quietus and mystical psycho Wishbone, who’s about to unleash some body-swapping shenanigans on everyone involved with this caper. And are you ready for a trip to Action Land, the Superman theme park? “Hell-iday Road” starts here!
    ON SALE 08.22.18
    $2.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+

THE SILENCER ANNUAL #1
    art by JACK HERBERT
    written by DAN ABNETT
    cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    Silencer visits Gotham City, but she’s not there to see the sights—she’s there to shut down Talia al Ghul’s latest secret weapons plant. Obviously, this brings her into conflict with Batman—but there’s a secret history to Bruce Wayne and the Silencer that complicates everything! Will Batman slap the cuffs on this metahuman hit woman—or will one of Batman’s rogues get the drop on them both for the mysterious Leviathan organization?
    ON SALE 08.29.18
    $4.99 US | 48 PAGES

I'm sad to see Bogdanovic leaving the title so soon, but at least, we'll get a lot of The Silencer come August and the story seems far from over in the regular book, which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I'm sad to see Bogdanovic leaving the title so soon, but at least, we'll get a lot of The Silencer come August and the story seems far from over in the regular book, which is great.
    Yeah. I really, really dislike the fact that the New Age of Heroes books are supposed to be artist-driven, but they keep changing the artists.

That being said, Honor's family keeps showing up on covers, so I have faith that they're not killing them off anytime soon! And I am also excited about a double dose of Silencer in August!

I'm glad that Ben and Blake seems safe. Hopefully, they'll truly become a fixture of the book and we will be able to stop worrying about them ! Then again, it will possibly depend on where Patrick Zircher would like the story to go, if all the artists on the title have at little some power over its overall direction. But he seems genuinely interested in writing Honor, so her family should be safe.