Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Except Steve Trevor and his crew are not the shady members of the government. It should be interesting to see how Steve would take to Honor Guest.
    Steve isn't, but Steve isn't the only person who works for Argus. Also, I'd love to see Sasha Bordeaux meet Honor...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Steve isn't, but Steve isn't the only person who works for Argus. Also, I'd love to see Sasha Bordeaux meet Honor...
    I know he isn't though aside from Waller Steve Trevor, Etta Candy, Sasha Bordeaux, and the Oddfellows are the only A.R.G.U.S. members to get the spotlight which causes the group to be rather one note. It would be helpful if they could use Honor to flesh out A.R.G.U.S. on what dark secrets hide inside it. And how it challenges the good members of the group
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Another great issue. The plot thickens, and I can't help but feel really worried about Honor and her family in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Another great issue. The plot thickens, and I can't help but feel really worried about Honor and her family in the future...
    This vacation seems like it's going to last several issues...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Well, at least issues 7 et 8 since we know that Zircher will be doing some Actionland issues. But I'm glad that more underbosses were name-dropped in this one, it reinforce how tentacular Leviathan is... and apparently, Guilde had a son/daughter old enough to want to enact revenge on Talia, possibly.

BANNED

I already forgot who Guile was.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    I already forgot who Guile was.
    I do feel like maybe I should do a reread! We just hit the likely end of the first trade, after all!

Guile is the underboss that The Silencer wacked to get out of Leviathan.

Spectacular Member

I'm a bit disappointed by the "fight" with Talia. I mean it seemed like the main thing of the issue.... and it almost looked like she killed her accidentaly.

So Talia is dead... again. She's pretty much a joke at this point.

Another good issue. A Superman theme park sounds hilarious, I hope there’s a Kenan ride.

Well, if Bogdanovic get to draw it, there will be one. Also, am I the only one hyped by the many factions of Leviathan ? Now we have :
    -Quietus and the cyborg-killers
    -Gunn and his black-ops teams
    -Whisbone (who apparently still is loyal to Talia according to the solicits)
    -Jonah Nine (we know nothing about him)
    -Raze, who seems to be Guile's child

I find it's a lot of potential rogues for Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromor View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed by the "fight" with Talia. I mean it seemed like the main thing of the issue.... and it almost looked like she killed her accidentaly.
    I was hoping it would be at least twice as long as it was.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Spectacular Member baycitybomber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Hopefully, someday someone will realize that a book about Leviathan, the LoA, the LoS and Freelancers fighting for dominance in the Underlife would be awesome... And Honor would be a big player in there of course ! But ever since The Silencer started, with its John Wick vibe, I've had so much crazy ideas about the assassins of the DCU and their international reaches...
    Sasha Bordeaux would be great, as would be ARGUS or Spiral. There's a lot of potential in DC's shady organizations and the underbelly of the DCU, and I have a particular fondness for characters walking in the grey areas of the hero/villain divide. I hope Honor's solo will stick around long enough to flesh out her part of the universe even more but the Nightwing guest appearance is a nice surprise too.

Silencer's armor by Patrick Zircher.