Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Oh man, I'm never been so glad to have made a mistake... because The Silencer 3 was here this week finally ! I had misunderstood the week which had been delayed (it was the one with Damage and all) so I got to read the issue today ! Yay !

I liked this one slightly less than the first two, because the design of the cyborg-assassins was a little messy, and not enough Jellybean and Blake... but I still liked it a lot ! The ending was both funny and creepy, but I must say I can't wait to see Honor dealing with Deathstroke and what may come after. Overall, I would give this one a 7,5 out of 10, compared to the 8,5 of the previous issues.
    Oh, yesss! That's excellent news!

I do think that Honor vs. so many people at once was less fun than the one vs. two or three before, but it was still full of awesome tech and fighting.

I'm very interested to see how Abnett and Bogdanovic handle Slade, since I'm a big fan of Priest's current run with the character.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oh, yesss! That's excellent news!

I do think that Honor vs. so many people at once was less fun than the one vs. two or three before, but it was still full of awesome tech and fighting.

I'm very interested to see how Abnett and Bogdanovic handle Slade, since I'm a big fan of Priest's current run with the character.
    Yeah, I felt the same about the fight here. It's more fun when Honor is fighting less people at once but I guess they had to show her fighting more people than normal as a way to show her strength and abilities more. She is going up against Deathstroke pretty soon so it sort of makes sense for them to do that.

I'm interested in seeing how they handle Slade too. For those of you who are reading Priest's Deathstroke I hope Abnett manages some sort of consistancy with the character so that he doesn't come off to OOC here. I may not like the character personally but I do hate it when a favorite character gets handled poorly. I hope it's a decent fight for both Honor and Slade that really shows off their skills. I'm pretty sure Slade will win in the end but I wouldn't mind him getting kicked around a bit first. Either character just getting curb stomped would be boring to me.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

This book continues to surprise and issue 3 was bloody fantastic. Honor really showed why she was a top assassin in this issue and we finally got to see the big bad who is Cold blooded. Add in a Desthstroke cameo and you got a book that is rolling right now. I really hope people try out this series it'seems alot of fun and is a breath of fresh air at DC which I had basically given up on before the New Age Of Heroes.

Another bit of art from Bogdanovic Twitter account.

Honor face is a little strange here, but I really like that we see more of her family life in the coming issues !

Happy to see folks have enjoyed the book. I read and really liked #1, gonna pick up 2-3 this weekend.
    Excited about Bogdanovic as new artist too!

Oooh, it's the callback to the first issue! I actually kind of like it better than the JRJR version!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I really like that as well and those action figures look to be of the Justice League of China, which is pretty sweet.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 04-10-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

So, Viktor Bogdanovic will be on board for at least 4 issues, fbut after that, nothing is sure.

Source here

So, Viktor Bogdanovic will be on board for at least 4 issues, fbut after that, nothing is sure.

Source here
    Very interesting! That makes sense, since July solicits are about to come out.

Fantastic Member

Anyone know if Dean White will still be doing colors with the artist switch? He’s one of my favorite color artists thanks to Uncanny X-force and Black Science. I was excited he was working with DC!

Love the simplicity of her armor/jumpsuit. I'm glad they didn't slap a logo on it as that would've been really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by rephope View Post
    love the simplicity of her armor/jumpsuit. I'm glad they didn't slap a logo on it as that would've been really dumb.
    needs an s!

What I like with Bogdanovic's design for her armor is that it's a lot less bulky than JRjr and the "pounches" on it are more reinforced pads instead of almost munitions's holders in the original design.

What I like with Bogdanovic's design for her armor is that it's a lot less bulky than JRjr and the "pounches" on it are more reinforced pads instead of almost munitions's holders in the original design.
    I do like Bogdanovic's rendering - it's much smoother, feels a lot more assassin than bruiser.