Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I'm glad that Ben and Blake seems safe. Hopefully, they'll truly become a fixture of the book and we will be able to stop worrying about them ! Then again, it will possibly depend on where Patrick Zircher would like the story to go, if all the artists on the title have at little some power over its overall direction. But he seems genuinely interested in writing Honor, so her family should be safe.
    Has Zircher been posting about Silencer recently?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

He just said that he's really excited about writing her, from what I could at work

He just said that he's really excited about writing her, from what I could at work
    Cool! I just tweeted him saying I'm excited to see what he's doing. Maybe he'll start posting WIP like Bogdanovic has been doing!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I just realized it but, big spoiler... Seriously, don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled big time !
    spoilers:
    It's basically confirmed from the synopsis of issue 8 that Talia orchestrated the whole thing to get Honor back, considering that The Silencer apparently kills her and wants to prevent her from being resurrected.
    end of spoilers

I just realized it but, big spoiler... Seriously, don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled big time !
    spoilers:
    It's basically confirmed from the synopsis of issue 8 that Talia orchestrated the whole thing to get Honor back, considering that The Silencer apparently kills her and wants to prevent her from being resurrected.
    end of spoilers
    I noticed that! I mean...I think the outcome of that particular thing is pretty obvious, but I'm very curious how everything is going to work out for Honor!

I don't really know the artists working on the title in August, do we know if they liked to have brutal and gritty fights ? They are already a fixture of The Silencer, after all. Also, considering that D.C. is apparently willing to launch Honor more directly into the Bat-mythos, I wonder what they have in store for her in the future, I don't really see her fitting with Batman, but perhaps she could find a niche among another Outlaws' team ?

BANNED

She can only fit in Deathstroke or Suicide Squad tbh

I googled the artist working on the annual and liked what I saw of his sample art, think he will work out good on the annual. Is "Patch" Zircher, Patrink Zircher?

I don't really know the artists working on the title in August, do we know if they liked to have brutal and gritty fights ? They are already a fixture of The Silencer, after all. Also, considering that D.C. is apparently willing to launch Honor more directly into the Bat-mythos, I wonder what they have in store for her in the future, I don't really see her fitting with Batman, but perhaps she could find a niche among another Outlaws' team ?
    I haven't read anything by Jack Herbert. Zircher I haven't read seriously since he did an arc of Iron Man way back in 2005ish (just before Civil War).

I definitely hope that they keep up the intelligence of the fights, and don't go lazy on them.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    I googled the artist working on the annual and liked what I saw of his sample art, think he will work out good on the annual. Is "Patch" Zircher, Patrink Zircher?
    Yes, it's Patrick Zircher.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    She can only fit in Deathstroke or Suicide Squad tbh
    I can't really see her with the squad, since she wants to have a normal life and being tied to Bellereve wouldn't really work with that. But I would pay good money for even one issue of Priest handling of The Silencer in his Deathstroke run.

I can't really see her with the squad, since she wants to have a normal lige and being tied to Bellereve wouldn't really work with that. But I would pay good money for even one issue of Priest handling of The Silencer in his Deathstroke run.
    Oh, man, that would be so amazing...

I'm almost willing to ask him if he would do something crazy like that, but then again, I wouldn't know where to contact him and I don't want to sound too much like an annoying fan

I'm almost willing to ask him if he would do something crazy like that, but then again, I wouldn't know where to contact him and I don't want to sound too much like an annoying fan
    Hahaha, do it! It can't be worse than the craziness he's gotten from one or two Damian "fans" who threaten him or call him names. I keep asking him who the Robin is in his current arc, so I think asking if Honor could show up wouldn't be at all bad! And if it gets him interested in the character, it's totally worth it! (As for where, just find his most recent blog post on his website Lamercie Park, and post a comment.)

Having read issue 5, I must say that i'm really glad about the way Deathstroke was used. Honor may be a little too trusting/gullible, but I think it makes sense, and I liked it. As always, her time with her family was darn cute. I can't wait for issue 6 now !

Having read issue 5, I must say that i'm really glad about the way Deathstroke was used. Honor may be a little too trusting/gullible, but I think it makes sense, and I liked it. As always, her time with her family was darn cute. I can't wait for issue 6 now !
    Some good plots within plots! I'm very curious to see if Honor starts to take charge of the plot - because she doesn't want to be in, she's been mostly reactive, except for going to Maul Mart. I like it better when it's like Priest's Batman v. Deathstroke - both trolling the other.