Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Some cool tidbits from Zircher's twitter!

https://twitter.com/PatrickZircher/s...11186848436227

"Hung up on technicalities, questions that need answered about a page I'm drawing.
    And I can't stand drawing pages out of sequence, messes with my flow, man. Somebody wake Dan Abnett up."

https://twitter.com/PatrickZircher/s...31386842951680

Zircher is contracted for at least three issues. So that means we're getting three issues from JRjr (1-3), four issue from Bodganovic (4-7), and probably three from Zircher (8-10) plus an annual from Jack Herbert. That's pretty solid - and if they're contracting for 10 issues, I can't see why they wouldn't push it to 12 and get a full year's worth and two solid trades.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Somehow, I think it'll be even longer than twelve, because I can't see how everything could be resolved by issue 12, since the 8 just start to deal with new intrigues after the 7 who finally pit her against Quietus directly, apparently.

Also, some more art from Bogdanovic.

Ben looks like a psycho here, don't you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Somehow, I think it'll be even longer than twelve, because I can't see how everything could be resolved by issue 12, since the 8 just start to deal with new intrigues after the 7 who finally pit her against Quietus directly, apparently.

Also, some more art from Bogdanovic.

Ben looks like a psycho here, don't you think ?
    Are you saying Ben has a bit of Barrows face?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Are you saying Ben has a bit of Barrows face?
    Ben is the Fourth Joker confirmed is what I mean !

Ben is the Fourth Joker confirmed is what I mean !
    Ahahaha. Oh, wait. Maybe I'M the Fourth Joker! What was in my soup?

Who knows...

Also, reading the preview for the Annual, I can't help but wonder which member of Batman's rogue gallery will be working for Levianthan. Deathstroke has just been used in the main story, so I can't see him being brought back so soon. But then who ? Ra's himself ? Hush ? They are the two I can think off, and I'm probably wrong.

Who knows...

Also, reading the preview for the Annual, I can't help but wonder which member of Batman's rogue gallery will be working for Levianthan. Deathstroke has just been used in the main story, so I can't see him being brought back so soon. But then who ? Ra's himself ? Hush ? They are the two I can think off, and I'm probably wrong.
    We could go REALLY wacky and say David Cain . But I'm bad at predicting, so I have no idea. Could also be a Owl or something.

I've just realized that Cradle and Grave hadn't appeared yet in this thread, it is now done :

Fanart from twitter.

Upcoming art from issue 8 onward, if I'm not mistaken.

Upcoming art from issue 8 onward, if I'm not mistaken.

Nice! At last we get a sense of what Honor will look like in iteration 3!

Oh, now this is interesting: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori.../18/dcsept.htm

NIGHTWING #48

Written by Benjamin Percy, art by Amancay Nahuelpan, cover by Mike Perkins, variant cover by John Romita Jr. and Danny Miki.

Guest-starring the Silencer! Dick Grayson is forced to participate in the world's greatest motorcycle race, a three-day affair hosted on a remote island and populated by the greatest riders on the planet. Nightwing reluctantly complies, but only to save the life of an old friend. That brings him into competition with the Silencer, who's also racing to save a friend. Only one rider can win...so who's gonna leg this one out? That's if they survive the onslaught of super-criminals in the race as well.

I knew that the Silencer would have to spin out in Batbooks sooner or later, but I'm quite happy to see her in Nightwing. I feel that she is well established now and that Abnett can let other writers use her. August and September willbe good days for Honor.

I have hope that even though I fear her ongoing won’t last for much longer, she’ll still make plenty of appearances elsewhere in other books. It’s encouraging to see that be true.

Well, her sells seems to have more or less remaines stable (around 15K), even if down several hundreds from april to may, so hopefully she'll endure a while longer. But I think that even if her solo doesn't, she is now a well-fleshed character who could appear in many books, Bats or otherwise. Which is always great.

Edit : Also, is it me or the solicit for issue 9 is a little vague concernign Talia's situation ?

•art by PATCH ZIRCHER
    •written by DAN ABNETT
    •cover by VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC and JONATHAN GLAPION
    •Is there anything worse than a family vacation? Your spouse grouses, the kids complain, rest-stop food is gross—to make things worse, Silencer finds not one, but TWO deadly assassins on her tail! Talia al Ghul is in desperate need of a Lazarus Pit bath, and to get one she needs her top assassin Wishbone to throw Silencer off the trail! Problem is, Silencer isn’t the only one on the hunt. Her rival Quietus needs Talia out of the picture, and the whole thing devolves into a mind-bending shootout at the amusement park, where Silencer’s hubby and kiddie get caught in the crossfire. That’s it—next year it’s a “staycation”!
    Last edited by Korath; 06-19-2018 at 01:58 AM.