Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Honor really is a cool character. I hope that her creators won't destroy her family life, I would love to actually have a family where the super is the mother, it would have great dynamics. As for the art after issue 3 Bogdanovic will take care of it and I really liked his work in New Superman and the art seen so far is great, so I'm not worried about it.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Honor really is a cool character. I hope that her creators won't destroy her family life, I would love to actually have a family where the super is the mother, it would have great dynamics. As for the art after issue 3 Bogdanovic will take care of it and I really liked his work in New Superman and the art seen so far is great, so I'm not worried about it.
    Second page!

I've heard good things about Bogdanovic. I hope that the shift isn't too jarring.

Completely agree in hoping that Honor gets to keep her family. It feels a bit too cliched to kill them off for drama/tragedy.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Well, Bogdanovic looks like Capullo in his drawing so the difference will be great. There is some art on the Dark Matter thread some pages before the last one. Still, I really like how he draw The Silencer and some of her enemies looks awesome. I just hope is fighting scenes will be as gritty as JRJR's.

Well, Bogdanovic looks like Capullo in his drawing so the difference will be great. There is some art on the Dark Matter thread some pages before the last one. Still, I really like how he draw The Silencer and some of her enemies looks awesome. I just hope is fighting scenes will be as gritty as JRJR's.
    Oooh, people should post the preview art from his stuff!

If Abnett does as good a job collaborating with Bogdanovic in structuring and executing the fight scenes, they should be good. I hope so, at least!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Bogdanovic art for issue 4 at least.

Bogdanovic art for issue 4 at least.
    Thanks!

Sources: https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...65551098810369
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...97705497636864
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...12906749513728

He also posted that JRJR may be back later: https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...39301253222401
    "Thanks. John mentioned he might be back for another arc later on. Finger's crossed."

Girl Talk.jpg
    "Girl Talk"
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...73971138760704

Epic Fight Scene.jpg
    "Epic fight scenes, I say."
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...46717350961153

Smooooch.jpg
    "Smoooch!"
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...40143637274624 (This gives me hope that the husband doesn't die!)

Harder.jpg
    "Harder better faster stronger."
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...57777181790209

You weren't kidding when you said he looks like Capullo. That's eerie. Though I think the shared inker probably assists with that.

Bogdanovic seems like a really cool guy - glad he's on board!

Yeah, Kong Kenan vs Kal-El !
    More seriously, I also really dig his art, I don't think the series will suffer with Bogdanovic working on the pencils !

Yeah, Kong Kenan vs Kal-El !
    More seriously, I also really dig his art, I don't think the series will suffer with Bogdanovic working on the pencils !
    After these panels, I tend to agree. Hooray!

looks good. Really enjoyed the first issue and looking forward to future issues. Hopefully the sales / support are there for this book.

Damn! I hope they make the future art that good! Love it! I am definitely subscribing to the series.
    Current Pull List
    -Marvel 2-in-1 (The Thing and Human Torch)
    -The Silencer

Quote Originally Posted by Supershamu View Post
    Damn! I hope they make the future art that good! Love it! I am definitely subscribing to the series.
    Excellent! We shall form the Silencer Fan Club! And be VERY QUIET!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Bogdanovic's art for this looks great. I haven't yet read the first issue because of having been ill but I look forward to it based on what people have been saying thus far.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Really liked the first issue. She's giving me Kate Spencer vibes. They should become friends. Go out kicking butt while their children have play dates lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Really liked the first issue. She's giving me Kate Spencer vibes. They should become friends. Go out kicking butt while their children have play dates lol.
    Oooh, Manhunter. Great character (who recently got a major step forward in her characterization in Green Arrow!). I hadn't thought of the connection - to be honest, I think other than having a kid, Honor isn't that much like Kate. Kate's a divorced, hard livin' attorney. Honor's a mom with a past.

But they both kick major butt!