Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Still two weeks to wait until issue 2... it's killing me, especially with the glimpses seen on twitter for issues 3 and counting. So I might as well launch a little discussion here.
    What do you think will happen with Breacher and Bloodvessel ? I thought they were dead by the end of issue 1 but the cover for the next one seems to indicate that they survived. ANy thought about how they'll be silenced (eh) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Still two weeks to wait until issue 2... it's killing me, especially with the glimpses seen on twitter for issues 3 and counting. So I might as well launch a little discussion here.
    What do you think will happen with Breacher and Bloodvessel ? I thought they were dead by the end of issue 1 but the cover for the next one seems to indicate that they survived. ANy thought about how they'll be silenced (eh) ?
    Yeah I still wanna know what happens too. But to answer your question, I bet they just sit up. We are dealing with heavily cybornetic people after all. Perhaps even self repairing.
    Current Pull List
    -Marvel 2-in-1 (The Thing and Human Torch)
    -The Silencer

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Looks like we're going to get some serious Deathstroke vs. Silencer action! I really hope Abnett has been reading Priest's run - I don't want Deathstroke to be someone who loses to Honor just to show how awesome she is. That's cheap writing. But I think based on what we've seen so far the writing is at a higher level than that. Hopefully!

Silencer Pencils.jpg
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...84564305506304

Silencer Inks.jpg
    https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...73987757002754
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Yeah, hopefully Deathstroke is as deadly as in his solo, I want some serious duel between two great killers, not one trouncing the other !

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Yeah, hopefully Deathstroke is as deadly as in his solo, I want some serious duel between two great killers, not one trouncing the other !
    Exactly! It's not very impressive if you ace someone instantly.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

We haven't seen the full extent of Silencer's talents, but just from what I have seen, Honor could put up a fight but would ultimately lose against Deathstroke. In a way I sort of hope she does. A hero who can lose ups the intensity of story telling 10 fold.
    Current Pull List
    -The Silencer

Quote Originally Posted by Supershamu View Post
    We haven't seen the full extent of Silencer's talents, but just from what I have seen, Honor could put up a fight but would ultimately lose against Deathstroke. In a way I sort of hope she does. A hero who can lose ups the intensity of story telling 10 fold.
    Oooh, excellent notion!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supershamu View Post
    Indeed it does and that would make her even more interesting to me. Having said that though I'd still like to see her get in some good hits on Deathstroke even if she doesn't beat him. It won't be any fun if he simply curb stomps her either.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Indeed it does and that would make her even more interesting to me. Having said that though I'd still like to see her get in some good hits on Deathstroke even if she doesn't beat him. It won't be any fun if he simply curb stomps her either.
    Absolutely. I think it definitely looks like the contest will be pretty fierce, which I look forward to!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Totally! The cool thing too is it looks like they wrote Silencer as a character they aren't afraid to get bloody and dirty. Would looove to see a drag out fight between the two, though I would be still surprised if Silencer could come out on top...perhaps she is more of an opportunist than we give her credit for though. She is an assassin after all

Also holy crap I love Bogdanovic's art for later in the series. She looks great!
    Current Pull List
    -The Silencer

Well, it seems safe to say that Deathstroke won't be a weak little thing for the Silencer to trample, according to Bogdanovic's wording.

https://www.newsarama.com/38790-bloo...2-preview.html

Thanks to the other thread, we have the preview! Looks like we're getting more excellent action and more weird assassins as part of Leviathan. (Also, I'm very curious to see if the Batman forum effect will propel the other thread more than this one. Probably will, sadly.)

I'm not sure the other thread will skyrocket that much. I mean, sure, technically, Honor is tied to the Bat mythos (hence why I copied the thred over there), but she is lossely affiliated to it, kind of like Mother Panic, so I don't expect her to get that much leverage in the Bat forums.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/38790-bloo...2-preview.html

Thanks to the other thread, we have the preview! Looks like we're getting more excellent action and more weird assassins as part of Leviathan. (Also, I'm very curious to see if the Batman forum effect will propel the other thread more than this one. Probably will, sadly.)
    Damn, love that preview!
    Current Pull List
    -The Silencer

Anyone psyched for tomorrow?
    Current Pull List
    -The Silencer