Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supershamu View Post
    Anyone psyched for tomorrow?
    It shall be an exciting day! The world of Leviathan shall open to us! And much butt shall be kicked! Preferably by Honor!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Anyone psyched for tomorrow?
    Well, yeah, even if I'll hae to wait until Saturday to get my hands on the issue !

Also, it's smocking hot.
    Last edited by Korath; 02-27-2018 at 11:04 PM.

So, I got mine! Still very solid, and so far so good! When a few more people have gotten theirs, I'll post some more thoughts.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Got mine too! Loved it. They "clean up" the events of the last issue fantastically and do a bunch of world building. Also they set up next months events great too!
    Current Pull List
    -Marvel 2-in-1 (The Thing and Human Torch)
    -The Silencer

Got mine too! Loved it. They "clean up" the events of the last issue fantastically and do a bunch of world building. Also they set up next months events great too!
    I'm deeply intrigued by the players in this war of assassins. Do you think we'll get a better sense of the purpose of Leviathan in this comic? We're definitely getting a sense of how it functions.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'm deeply intrigued by the players in this war of assassins. Do you think we'll get a better sense of the purpose of Leviathan in this comic? We're definitely getting a sense of how it functions.
    I hope so! I love secret world that they have built...always a fan of those John Wick underworlds...how she gets out of this one i really don't know...but she does speak awfully confident about her chances.
    Current Pull List
    -The Silencer

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I love Romita's art. It definitely suits street fighters best. Would love him on a Bronze Tiger solo...

Issue was really good. Like Honor a lot and love her concept. Just to be on the same page is Leviathan Morrison's Leviathan? If so when do you guys think Batman will Intervene?

The Silencer (2018-) 002-007.jpg

Really liked seeing the nanode in action here!

Also, despite some wonky faces, I loved the flirtation about Honor's new haircut, and her holding her hands over the ears of the kid when her husband is talking about sex. Really cute stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    The Silencer (2018-) 002-007.jpg

Really liked seeing the nanode in action here!

Also, despite some wonky faces, I loved the flirtation about Honor's new haircut, and her holding her hands over the ears of the kid when her husband is talking about sex. Really cute stuff.
    Yeah I have heard the artist isn't really the best at drawing faces...a few were pretty odd. But yes, I love her and her husband! The kid is adorable too
    Current Pull List
    -The Silencer

I totally forgot to mention that the Talia plot is referenced in Super Sons - makes sense, since they are both edited by the same guy.

According to https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...93475859910656, he finished Silencer #4 on February 25th, which is very interesting to me, because it means that linework deadlines are about 2 months before publication.

We also got a snazzy picture of Honor and I believe Detail (with smoke animation!) https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...61775687315456

And a picture of Honor at MaulMart picking up a nuke! https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...19997133307910

Honor Nuke.jpg

I think that Bogdanovic posted it before, but now it's animated !

great 2nd issue. I have a feeling on Honor's husband. That he is going to turn on her. Maybe a spy, planted by her enemies? You read it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    great 2nd issue. I have a feeling on Honor's husband. That he is going to turn on her. Maybe a spy, planted by her enemies? You read it here first.
    I feel like that, just like killing the family off, is a bit too cliche. Like in the Blacklist show.

Amazing Member

I think the title's family dynamic will be much more interesting if the husband is just a really normal guy. The stark contrast between Honor's background and her husband's presents a ton of opportunities for interesting character beats and more nuance. The fact that Honor, considering her past, could love a man who is so ordinary also speaks a lot about her desire to live a normal life.