Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think that she has a certain degree of super-strength, from the way she handled Killbox (especially the way she literally tore out some parts of him). She his probably around Sideways' level of strength at best, however.

Edit : And some more art from Bogdanovic !

She probably doesn't have Super Strength but instead peak human strength like Captain America. She did hold a light post like it was nothing so she does have some type of strength.

Want Honor to kick Deathstroke ass.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    Is this book any good? I've been staying away due to them adding Bat elements like LoA and Talia.
    It a really, really good book. Like Korath said if you liked John Wick, you probably like The Silencer.

Edit : And some more art from Bogdanovic !

Oh that art. Thanks for posting it Korath.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

Want Honor to kick Deathstroke ass.
    I don't think it will happen but I would love it if it did. Deathstroke needs to be taken down a peg or two in my opinion. Then again I really don't like Deathstroke so that probably is coloring my thoughts there.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Mighty Member

We already know she's super strong from an interview. Her blood is laced with Nth Metal, so she probably has speed and healing, too.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    We already know she's super strong from an interview. Her blood is laced with Nth Metal, so she probably has speed and healing, too.
    Huh. What interview is that? We should have it in the thread!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Huh. What interview is that? We should have it in the thread!
    Sorry, it wasn't an interview, but the solicitations for issue #1.

“CODE OF HONOR” part one! She’s one of the DC Universe’s deadliest assassins…and you’ve never heard of her. Super-strong, highly trained, armed with devastating and stealthy meta-human abilities, the Silencer is virtually invincible. Or at least she was. After decades as Leviathan’s chief assassin, Honor Guest put in her time and managed to get out with her skin intact. Now she lives a normal life with a normal family in a normal house on a normal street. But the past has come back to haunt her in the form of her old employer and a deadly new mission...and Talia Al Ghul won’t take no for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    Sorry, it wasn't an interview, but the solicitations for issue #1.
    Ah, I see. So, how do all of us Silencer fans think Honor is going to get out of Maulmart?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

With a lot of blood... and outside help. I think that Talia set her up so he could kill Remedy and weaken Quietus. So I expect some surprise coming our way.

With a lot of blood... and outside help. I think that Talia set her up so he could kill Remedy and weaken Quietus. So I expect some surprise coming our way.
    Hmmm. That does seem very Talia. She says she's warning Honor, but I think you're right - she's trying to use her best asset to eliminate her competition.

Ominous art is ominous...

Edit : also my LCS won't have the english issues this coming week, I'll have to wait until the first friday of april at best to get issue 3...
    Last edited by Korath; 03-25-2018 at 01:39 AM.

Ominous art is ominous...

Edit : also my LCS won't have the english issues this coming week, I'll have to wait until the first friday of april at best to get issue 3...
    Awesome art! Much as I am liking JRJR, I can't wait for Victor on the book!

So guys... without spoiling, was it good ?

So guys... without spoiling, was it good ?
    It was very good! I need to reread it. Bummed you have to wait for it.

Glade to hear it !

ANd yeah, the delays sucks, but I'll get to pick Silencer and Brimstone the same day, so less travel around the city, in the end. Oh, and final art style for the upcoming issues.

Glade to hear it !

ANd yeah, the delays sucks, but I'll get to pick Silencer and Brimstone the same day, so less travel around the city, in the end. Oh, and final art style for the upcoming issues.
    Yup. I'm sad to see Romita go, as this is the best I think he's looked since his first Superman arc, but I hope he gives his full attention to Superman Year One, and Bogdanovic seems like a really awesome artist for the second arc. And we'll have Romita on covers for at least the next three.

Oh man, I'm never been so glad to have made a mistake... because The Silencer 3 was here this week finally ! I had misunderstood the week which had been delayed (it was the one with Damage and all) so I got to read the issue today ! Yay !

I liked this one slightly less than the first two, because the design of the cyborg-assassins was a little messy, and not enough Jellybean and Blake... but I still liked it a lot ! The ending was both funny and creepy, but I must say I can't wait to see Honor dealing with Deathstroke and what may come after. Overall, I would give this one a 7,5 out of 10, compared to the 8,5 of the previous issues.