View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1559

Quote Originally Posted by TravelerInTheDark View Post
    So two more older women who have made out with daddy Bruce? Heck, what about Talia, or Vicki Vale? Or have him even seduce Selina away from Bruce?

Nah, Dick is cool and I understand the excitement that fanboys experience when thinking about those kinds of relationships with really badass, experienced female characters, but some ships are best left relegated to the deeper recesses of fanfiction websites.
    Diana was the older one that I just threw out there to see what happens.

Jessica though, is more about Dick's age, and the author at the time, for some strange reason, had Jessica randomly kiss Bruce when he was already engaged. What's more, the author had Jessica more worried about it than either Bruce or Selina.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It's better for the characters and fan alike if we all pretend the Jessica-Bruce kiss never happened.

Incredible Member

Anyone else remember Lori, his girlfriend from Hudson U? Maybe she should return.

When they revived Betty Kane for Titans West, I was sorta hoping they would finally pair those two together. Could still be good

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    Anyone else remember Lori, his girlfriend from Hudson U? Maybe she should return.

When they revived Betty Kane for Titans West, I was sorta hoping they would finally pair those two together. Could still be good
    Oh, nooooooo!!! NOT LORI ELTON !!!!!!!!! I'd rather he started sleeping with Joker's Daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Oh, nooooooo!!! NOT LORI ELTON !!!!!!!!! I'd rather he started sleeping with Joker's Daughter.
    I didn't know Lori Elton could provoke such an emotional response.

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Lori must be pure evil I guess.

That's just Oasis being Oasis lol. Lori is just an average kinda generic love interest. Nothing bad but nothing great either.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    That's just Oasis being Oasis lol. Lori is just an average kinda generic love interest. Nothing bad but nothing great either.
    Barely anything at all. I read all those old issues with her in them. She was pretty much just... there, I guess.

Barely anything at all. I read all those old issues with her in them. She was pretty much just... there, I guess.
    That's basically what I said.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Lori must be pure evil I guess.
    Lori WAS Pure Evil.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post

I brought up Lori Elton in the forum in regards to retconning Dick's romantic past.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

BANNED

There was also "Miggy". Who was even worse then Lori.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I've heard of Lori but not Miggy.

Extraordinary Member

Was she the one he married?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Ive been reading the new teen titans and danm Star and Dick were really victims of that time periods. Dick is real old fashioned yet at the same time very respectful. Aggressive yet also hesitant. The Marrige of state arc was roller coaster.

I completlty unsderstand starfire side and I beleive she did the right thing, but the actual marrige was hard t watch and the breakup a little hilarious.

Despite this, this has to me favorite arc of her, she so in her element inn space and i like her taking lead. It kinda makes me wanna read Justice LEAGUE Odddesy. However the return to earth was giving me some real ron weasly vibes, bigger thing are going on then what dick will think of you when he sees you again. I am hoping see starfire develop ambitions and wants beyond Dick in the further issues.

Now jsut when I can finally enjoy Raven being happy and having fun with the team she gonna play her hand at Dick too
    Karras seemed like a nice,honorable man that cared about Kory.
    He was in love with another woman though.

I actually liked him as a character.
    Too bad he got killed off.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.