View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1559

I like both pretty well. Both Babs and Star played integral parts for Dick. So...

Time to clone their Dick, so each girl has a Dick. Neither will be considered a fake, but the real thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I like both pretty well. Both Babs and Star played integral parts for Dick. So...

Time to clone their Dick, so each girl has a Dick. Neither will be considered a fake, but the real thing.
    If polygamy ever becomes legal, Dick could marry them both.

Mighty Member

My guess on the new love interest is that she represents Ric, while Babs represent Dick. It would be used as a symbolic stance on where Dick's identity stand.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Obviously they can't find an actress here from the planet Tamaran. I think they could give her a better wig, and with her solar powers, Kory was always warm so she didn't need faux fur coats. But the young actress playing Kory is quite talented, so I'm curious to see what she does with the role.
    Absolutely. I'm not planning on getting the streaming service until Young Justice is up, so I won't be able to really comment on her for a while, but I wish her the best of luck. I got no issue with her casting, aside from my wishing that her facial features were a little closer's to Kori's (not skin tone or eyes or anything, because we dont have people that color of orange or glow-y eyes). But that's also a pretty minor issue. But for real, she doesn't look enough like Kori for it to "click" for me like, "Oh, that's Kori!" >shrug<

And the hair really does have to change. Even if they keep it with the tight curls she's got now or whatever it is (only seen the one trailer), it's not nearly long enough.
    Last edited by Ascended; 10-17-2018 at 09:01 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    What about Dove? Dove, can be Dick's girlfriend before Starfire and Batgirl.
    Hawk and Dove are going to be a couple in the show like they have been in the comic books.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

yeah...but the problem is that the Batman office writers have been depicting that only Barbara played integral part for Dick
    they've done much to try to sweep Kory under the rug, degrade her, and diminish the importance that she had in Dick's life

I have been a Dick/Barbara fan since the late 90s and I even voted for Barbara on this thread's poll.
    After watching Teen Titan: Judas Contract and reading a lot of the Wolfman run Titans comics, I switched from being a Dick/Barbara fan to being a Dick/Kory fan and regret my vote. I wished that I had voted for Kory.
    Now I have read all the Wolfman run Titans comics. Dick/Kory has become my favorite DC pairing. Starfire has become my favorite Titan and favorite DC superheroine.
    I don't even like the Teen Titans cartoon show that came out in 2003. If it had more of a mature and serious tone without the looney toon-like scenes, I'd would have liked it including especially Starfire.

After reading and learning about the retcons and other things that have been done to elevate Barbara as true love and degrade Kory as lust, I now strongly dislike Dick/Barbara. I still like Barbara as a character though.

I just don't like seeing a pairing being crapped, especially to boost another pairing.

Therefore, I created Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire thread in New Teen Titans forum at comic vine.

It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship. It is also about defending Dick/Kory pairing as well as Kory as a character by clearing up misconceptions about their relationship being about just attraction,lust,and a meaningless romance.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/teen-...rfire-1975639/
    Last edited by Starrius; 10-17-2018 at 09:44 PM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

BANNED

What a lovely montage! And how nice to have these great moments in one place! Thanks!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    What a lovely montage! And how nice to have these great moments in one place! Thanks!
    Thank you!
    I am surprised that I have a lot of passion for this pairing like I have with Peter/Mary Jane!
    I really like the Wolfman run Titans comics. I liked the work that Wolfman and Perez did on Dick/Kory.
    It sucks to see it being swept under the rug, denied, and crapped on.
    I wanted to help set the record straight about it.

As long as Dick belongs to Batman office, he and Kory will never get back together.

At least, they have been made a couple in the cartoon show and the New52 DC animated movie universe as well will be a couple in the live action show.

It's a good time for Dick/Kory fanbase.

Just putting it out there.

Hawkgirl :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post

Those wings .

But lets be real, dick love interest is going to have to come form the bat brand. I just dont what dickbabs.
    Last edited by WonderNight; 10-18-2018 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Those wings .

But lets be real, dick love interest is going to have to come form the bat brand. I just dont what dickbabs.
    I like Babs. I think it can work if they stop the "Will they or won't they", they are not Fred and Daphne...

But Nightwing and A Girl with Wings. Ayyyy

I like Babs. I think it can work if they stop the "Will they or won't they", they are not Fred and Daphne...

But Nightwing and A Girl with Wings. Ayyyy
    I Like babs also. Just not in a romance with dick. I feel she stops him form ever being anything more then batman's sidekick.

It be best if his soulmate was another superhero outside the batfamily. The Batfamily is a good thing but can also feel insular or too close too home.

Dick has to spread his wings (metaphorically). Powers are optional.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It be best if his soulmate was another superhero outside the batfamily. The Batfamily is a good thing but can also feel insular or too close too home.

Dick has to spread his wings (metaphorically). Powers are optional.
    This is why i ship dick with power girl. Its new, and is tied to both the dcu and superfamily. But dc doesnt what nightwing outside of batman's little circle.

Shoot look at nightwings solo, it batman's logo not his own. Dick love is going to have be a bat because dc doesnt see nightwing as anything more then that. Sad

Which one? Kendra or Shay?

I think I'd be all over that pairing (with either version of Hawkgirl/woman), except for the sense of the inevitable break-up because everyone knows that, at the end of the day, it's the Hawks. Actually, back when Kendra and Roy Harper were dating, I found myself really hating it because I knew that, eventually, Kendra would end up leaving Roy for Carter.

Im still hardcore Dick-Power Girl.....but I wouldn't necessarily be against Hawkgirl (or Jessica Cruz. I do like that idea too).

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    This is why i ship dick with power girl. Its new, and is tied to both the dcu and superfamily. But dc doesnt what nightwing outside of batman's little circle.

Shoot look at nightwings solo, it batman's logo not his own. Dick love is going to have be a bat because dc doesnt see nightwing as anything more then that. Sad
    I wonder. Didio says he hates Nightwing because Nightwing can't age any further and has no role to fill (which is painfully, objectively false but whatever). So if Didio can't imagine a place for Nightwing in the DCU, but Dick is too popular to leave out of the comics for long......are we going to see Dick take up the Bat-mantle again? I could see Didio thinking that two Batmen are a good idea and Morrison did it during Batman Inc., so there's precedence for it. Didio might think that he can toss Dick in a Bat-suit and his title will sell more, while Bruce remains in his own Bat-suit in his own titles. What's better than one Batman? Two!!!

Gods I hope I'm wrong, the worst thing that DC could do to Dick is make him Robin again....but the second worst thing they could do is make him Batman.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.