Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
It's crazy how often characters get wrongly compared to Batman. Moon Knight is a (usually) wealthy vigilante with cool gadgets... that is it. They aren't alike in any other ways. Same for Green Arrow and a lot of others. On the Lemire run, I always think of that run as proof that a book can improve dramatically from one issue to the next. Has there ever been a book that went from so low to so high so suddenly? No book or character is hopeless, they just don't have the right team currently.

Dick is such a different character than Bruce that I don't understand the argument. To me, he is outside of Batman's shadow, has his own identity, and has for a long time.
No he is not. Nightwing's so deep in batman shadow he is choking on it. Proof. Look at his series logo it has the batman symbols all over it. Remember when he use to have his own birdsymbol on his logo. Good times. His sole series is all smoke and mirrors. He is now just a glorified sidekick. The same goes to all his pals on the titans.