View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,559 of 1559
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Dick’s “friends” left him to rot on the street.
    When where

I prefer to think that this was still the last time Dick and Donna interacted. What we've gotten since Flashpoint with them has been a disgrace to what their relationship was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    When where
    Now, in Bludhaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Donna is like wally his best friend, she more like a sister, he walked her down the aisle their relationship is so strong and beautiful but platonic he is better off not doing that.

Now that’s dicks memeory has returned every issue as ric is him ignoring the people that mean the most to him and Donna needs help, lord know Diana ain’t gonna give it to him
    Sadly Dc has been doing this to Diana a lot. Especially since new 52. Donna is no longer connected Diana. I’m curious what about a background that Dick’s dated in the past? Someone not a superhero? But maybe wanted to be one?

Astonishing Member

Now, in Bludhaven.
    "Ric" pushed them all away. They all tried to be there for him to help him recover and remember. Alfred, Babs, Damian they all tried at the beginning but he insisted he wasn't interested in them crowding him and he wasn't that person.

Ric is a delusional hobo with brain trauma, why any one gave him an option is beyond me. Still Babs is the only one of his friends that can say they tried. Not one Titan tried anything, not one even tried to see how he was doing. But yes, he should run to Donna’s rescue...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-21-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Ric is a delusional hobo with brain trauma, why any one gave him an option is beyond me. Still Babs is the only one of his friends that can say they tried. Not one Titan tried anything, not one even tried to see how he was doing. But yes, he should run to Donna’s rescue...
    To be fair, Roy and a bunch of the older Titans were brutally and unceremoniously killed by Wally who had gone temporarily insane and badly out of character.

Though the rest of the OG crew.... Yeah, I got nothing.

Dick and Kory won't be a thing anymore, but I think his personality needs someone more uninhibited like that. Thats not Barbara.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Dick and Kory won't be a thing anymore, but I think his personality needs someone more uninhibited like that. Thats not Barbara.
    Depends. Outside the main cannon and certain animations they most likely will still be a couple. This does however, make me wonder what about a previous girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I think Dick and Kory have a fair chance of happening again in the future. People who grew up watching the Teen titans tv show will probably enter comic roles so they might be more behind the pairing.

Dick will probably be stuck in a never ending love triangle though with him getting together with one of either Babs or starfire ever so often before Dc breaks them up and the cycle starts anew.

It's been twenty years since Dick really interacted with any of the Titans outside of the Titans book.

Once he returned to the Bat office, the Titans were no longer his closest friends, just co-workers.

In the Titans book itself, yeah they're all friends and lovey dovey, but it's a damn rare sight to see Wally or Donna or any of them show up in Dick's book, and it was equally rare to see Dick show up in Flash back when Wally was holding the title.

As far as DC is concerned, Dick is no more connected to the Titans than Batman is the League. Less, since Bruce actually gets to be friends with Clark and, to a lesser extent, Diana. The Titans have become "work friends," and little more.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Donna didn’t even consider him a friend in the last Titans series.

Extraordinary Member

Donna didn’t even consider him a friend in the last Titans series.
    ?????? Are you sure

Ya, it was made evident in an awkward moment.