View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Donna is ruined beyond repair for me because she's had so many origins.
    I wish they had kept her as the new Harbinger post-Infinite Crisis. "Protector of the multiverse" is a pretty solid niche to occupy, it would've established Donna beyond Diana's shadow, and it actually made her screwed up history and origin work for her.

Besides, she and Dick look like Donny and Marie.
    Agreed. I don't like the idea of Dick and Donna. It feels.....icky......for reasons I can't quite place.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I wish they had kept her as the new Harbinger post-Infinite Crisis. "Protector of the multiverse" is a pretty solid niche to occupy, it would've established Donna beyond Diana's shadow, and it actually made her screwed up history and origin work for her.

Agreed. I don't like the idea of Dick and Donna. It feels.....icky......for reasons I can't quite place.
    Just because they have the same skin and hair color?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Not sure about that. Maybe it's hanging around together since the 1960's and treating each other like siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Not sure about that. Maybe it's hanging around together since the 1960's and treating each other like siblings.
    I'm on a huge read through of Titans history and most of those 60s stories everyone was hitting on Donna and she would flirt back depending on the issue.

It's probably just my personal dating experience but I've only ever had close romantic relationships with girls I would consider really close friends. That's probably where I get the Dick/Donna idea.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Dick Grayson and Vicki Vale :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Dick Grayson and Vicki Vale :P
    Dick and the HandMeDown Girl.

What? Gods no. Because for the majority of my experience reading the Titans they've acted more like siblings than anything else.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    What? Gods no. Because for the majority of my experience reading the Titans they've acted more like siblings than anything else.
    Well Oasis did say they "looked" like Donny and Marie so that's were I got it from. But hey I totally get it.

Extraordinary Member

I'm on a huge read through of Titans history and most of those 60s stories everyone was hitting on Donna and she would flirt back depending on the issue.

It's probably just my personal dating experience but I've only ever had close romantic relationships with girls I would consider really close friends. That's probably where I get the Dick/Donna idea.
    I think its also very important that solid relationships between men and women Platonic exist. They love each so much in The new teen titans it is so wonderful, would never trade anything for, also since she has dated two of his best freinds already mabey better to jsut not, make her the Barbra Gordon of the titans passed around male to male

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think its also very important that solid relationships between men and women Platonic exist. They love each so much in The new teen titans it is so wonderful, would never trade anything for, also since she has dated two of his best freinds already mabey better to jsut not, make her the Barbra Gordon of the titans passed around male to male
    She has only ever been with Roy and Abnett introduced some love triangle that was around for like 3 issues. And yeah platonic relationships exist and are important I never said they weren't. Babs and Kori can easily become these things.

Extraordinary Member

She has only ever been with Roy and Abnett introduced some love triangle that was around for like 3 issues. And yeah platonic relationships exist and are important I never said they weren't. Babs and Kori can easily become these things.
    still though Donna had one of the best realtionships in DC healthy , mature, communicative it proably helped that he was not only a nonsuper but a bit older then donna
    Thos in team relationships felt lazy and messy Donna loves allt hose boys like brothers and their has never been and spark between them growing up it be very strange.

Any realtionship dicks is in since the NEW 52 began always halts before the break up to reminds us that Babs still wants him, and he is just waiting for her throw down the checkered flag so he can rush in
    they need to jsut pull the trigger and let them have it out, if doesnt work then its over but 8 years of will they wont they **** buddies Just do it

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    still though Donna had one of the best realtionships in DC healthy , mature, communicative it proably helped that he was not only a nonsuper but a bit older then donna
    Thos in team relationships felt lazy and messy Donna loves allt hose boys like brothers and their has never been and spark between them growing up it be very strange.

Any realtionship dicks is in since the NEW 52 began always halts before the break up to reminds us that Babs still wants him, and he is just waiting for her throw down the checkered flag so he can rush in
    they need to jsut pull the trigger and let them have it out, if doesnt work then its over but 8 years of will they wont they **** buddies Just do it
    You have to keep in mind that great relationship they had was before the reboot. They are different characters now with only vague history.

No one is ruined beyond repair. All it takes is one good run.
    Or a good media adaptation appearance. Will the live action Titans show be it for Donna? Also, still waiting for the Judas Contract animated movie sequel after that incredible tease at the end.

Poll is closed sadly. I would have voted for Kory. She allows Dick to move beyond the Bat Family and step into the larger universe. She is someone who is very open with her emotions and sexuality in a way that is totally opposite from the cold and stoic Batman. Thus being with Kory allows Dick to expand his horizons, stretch his wings a bit and plays into him becoming his own man as Nightwing.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Or a good media adaptation appearance. Will the live action Titans show be it for Donna? Also, still waiting for the Judas Contract animated movie sequel after that incredible tease at the end.
    the tease of Jericho? I dunno, we hit the two big titan storylines, I wouldn't mind a new one with rose Wilson, however I am not fond of a Donna troy being younger then damian, can we not with the de aging of Dicks peers

Or rather a small time to forward to a team close to what damian has now I would like to Crush animated