View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 88 of 104 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1559
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You haven't watched Young Justice?

Damn man. I'm not a cartoon guy at all and even I think it's one of the best versions of the DCU ever created. Not perfect, mind you, but I rank it right up there with the likes of Cook's New Frontier.

But judge it on its own merits. I dunno if you're the kind of guy who gets angry over changes in media adaptations but YJ is not meant to be any version of earth-1, or post-Crisis or anything. It is its own flavor, so don't get pissed because the chocolate tastes like vanilla.
    I roll with the punches--I can go along with almost anything as long as it's well-done, such as the DC Streaming Nightwing show. Will DEFINITELY check it out when I get a day off work! Thanks!

Extraordinary Member

Barbra Gordon Confirmed For Titans!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I'm sure Kory will LOVE that.

Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Batgirl - Barbara Gordon
    Starfire - Koriand'r
    Both.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Where did you learn that news? She was just referred to as "missing" in the last episode and I haven't seen any more news. Oops, sorry--I forgot the last episode was all in Dick's head.

Dawn very much felt like a Babs standin in Titans this season. Like both the times WB/CW wanted Batman but had to do Green Arrow instead, it seems like they wanted to have Babs and Dick's relationship in the show, but had to pick a different character instead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Dawn very much felt like a Babs standin in Titans this season. Like both the times WB/CW wanted Batman but had to do Green Arrow instead, it seems like they wanted to have Babs and Dick's relationship in the show, but had to pick a different character instead.
    I loved Hawk and Dove in this show more than ever before. It really opened my eyes as to why Dawn is better for this dynamic than Don, and all the subtle nuances of their relationship--she is the strong one, not the big galoot Hank. Dick increases the tension between them, but he's the only one who understands Hank is more of a "keeper" than he is. Dawn was no Barbara substitute; she was very much her own character--a lot of that was due to Minka's talent, IMHO. Geoff Johns has redeemed himself in my eyes for his wrongs in "Forever Evil."

Agreed. Though damn, Dawn was like super hot.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-26-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Agreed. Though damn, Dawn was like super hot.
    ohhhhh yeah. fell in love in one episode. I would legitimately not mind seeing them interact in the comics ENTIRELY based on her performance/take on Dawn.

Barbara Gordon is Dick's default.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You haven't watched Young Justice?

Damn man. I'm not a cartoon guy at all and even I think it's one of the best versions of the DCU ever created. Not perfect, mind you, but I rank it right up there with the likes of Cook's New Frontier.

But judge it on its own merits. I dunno if you're the kind of guy who gets angry over changes in media adaptations but YJ is not meant to be any version of earth-1, or post-Crisis or anything. It is its own flavor, so don't get pissed because the chocolate tastes like vanilla.
    I've started the first season (just for YOU, Ascended), but I'm not sure this Robin is Dick. Nobody has called him Dick and he spends a lot of time on computer keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I've started the first season (just for YOU, Ascended), but I'm not sure this Robin is Dick. Nobody has called him Dick and he spends a lot of time on computer keyboards.
    It definitely is Dick. This is Dick Grayson without being dumbed down for another characters sake.

BANNED

It definitely is Dick. This is Dick Grayson without being dumbed down for another characters sake.
    How can I tell?

Sense of humor and laughter. It’s also explicitly stated later on. There’s an episode with the circus.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    That's a consistent problem with all the Teen Titans shows. When the original show came out we had long drawn out debates over whether it was Tim or Dick... Dick's story, but Tim's costume... Tim's TT was making a huge splash in the comics and this was feeding off that...

The general answer is generally settled when they show you future stuff and that Robin has become Nightwing… Which you'll see here too. Any robin growing up to be nightwing is Dick.

But yeah... in the more recent years, most of the 'young' Robins end up feeling more like Tim in attitude.