View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1559
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    The only thing is how would we introduce Starfire and Dick’s relationship. They don’t really talk to each now
    They know each other they and already dated, their friends who don’t really talk anymore

Besides kory is in space

Actually if they bumped into each other, neither would even recognize the other .
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-12-2020 at 02:53 AM.

Especially with the Ric storyline. Just on a sidenote how often has Dick goes to space?

Talking

My thread lives on and on and on.

I only wish I could unlock the original poll so others could vote who never had a chance, oh well...
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Okay. So Other than Kori or Babs is there anyone else you guys see Dick dating? Maybe Donna?

Okay. So Other than Kori or Babs is there anyone else you guys see Dick dating? Maybe Donna?
    I see Karen aka Power Girl's name being thrown around a lot for a possible Nightwing pairing choice. Not my cup of tea (I prefer Karen with a version of Val Zod), but it seems quite popular.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

It's just at times I don't often want it to stay in the family. I do like Babs and Dick but I also want to have it expand out.

Sticking with the red head theme, maybe Dick should date Catilin Fairchild or Artemis (the Amazon). :P

I grew up with the Dixon Bat books pushing Dick/Babs heavily with Sub Zero showing Dick/Babs in a full fledged relationship. Then the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon had Dick with Starfire and I was exposed to several comics including Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans that pushed that particular pairing. If I had to choose one I would go with Kory since I think Starfire's openness is a great counterpoint to Batman's stoic coldness and is what Dick needs to grow beyond Bruce's shadow and become his own man.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Nah, keep Artemis with Jason. Dick has a lot of selection, but Jason barely has any.

Extraordinary Member

So he did propose in this universe

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Artemis can handle Jason a lot better. And yeah Jadon needs more options. The thing with Dick is that if they do let him get married it would have to be a big deal and they can't pull a batman fake wedding with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Artemis can handle Jason a lot better. And yeah Jadon needs more options. The thing with Dick is that if they do let him get married it would have to be a big deal and they can't pull a batman fake wedding with him.
    They kind of did, and did it well before the Batman fake wedding, with Raven interrupting Dick's wedding with Starfire.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Sticking with the red head theme, maybe Dick should date Catilin Fairchild or Artemis (the Amazon). :P

I grew up with the Dixon Bat books pushing Dick/Babs heavily with Sub Zero showing Dick/Babs in a full fledged relationship. Then the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon had Dick with Starfire and I was exposed to several comics including Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans that pushed that particular pairing. If I had to choose one I would go with Kory since I think Starfire's openness is a great counterpoint to Batman's stoic coldness and is what Dick needs to grow beyond Bruce's shadow and become his own man.
    Well maxima is returning in wonder woman.

Extraordinary Member

Donna is like wally his best friend, she more like a sister, he walked her down the aisle their relationship is so strong and beautiful but platonic he is better off not doing that.

Now that’s dicks memeory has returned every issue as ric is him ignoring the people that mean the most to him and Donna needs help, lord know Diana ain’t gonna give it to him

Dick’s “friends” left him to rot on the street.