View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1559
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    It is a page from the most recent Nightiwing issue. In it Bea is giving some impassioned speech to the local government about some **** and Dick is in the background with some thought boxes reflecting on how brave she is and how she is "stronger than 100 Nightwings". It was pretty groan inducing.
    Oh. Gosh.

Ignoring that, would Bea be (lol) someone Dick would date in normal condition? (Still not reading it) My ill will is only towards the Ric situation, not the other characters involved unless they do something shitty.

For a second there I thought you guys were talking about Fire. lol

Actually ended up thinking how that might turn out and realized that it would just make Beatriz into Starfire-lite.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh. Gosh.

Ignoring that, would Bea be (lol) someone Dick would date in normal condition? (Still not reading it) My ill will is only towards the Ric situation, not the other characters involved unless they do something shitty.
    I think the whole point of Bea is that she isn't Dick's usual type of love interest (that is, red-headed)--yet another lazy way to try to show Ric isn't Dick.

Okay, lets do this another way; pair Nightwing with any character from the DCU but it cannot be anybody he's been involved with prior or has flirted with or other had romantic subtext with. So no Babs, no Kory, no Helena, no Zatanna, no Bea; all of them are out. No Raven or Bette Kane even though it was one sided.

Possible candidates that pop into my mind: Vixen, Power Girl, Phantom Lady (Sandra Knight) and Crimson Fox.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Okay, lets do this another way; pair Nightwing with any character from the DCU but it cannot be anybody he's been involved with prior or has flirted with or other had romantic subtext with. So no Babs, no Kory, no Helena, no Zatanna, no Bea; all of them are out. No Raven or Bette Kane even though it was one sided.

Possible candidates that pop into my mind: Vixen, Power Girl, Phantom Lady (Sandra Knight) and Crimson Fox.

Here's a curve ball; Nightwing and Wonder Woman.

Okay, a bit less of a curve ball; Dick and Jessica Cruz (Green Lantern).

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

̶D̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶l̶e̶y̶

Has Dick and Kara ever been explored? I don't know if it'd last but it seems like it'd be an interesting pairing. Assuming there isn't a noteworthy age gap between the two. If I recall, Dick might be older but I'm not sure by how much.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    ̶D̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶l̶e̶y̶

Has Dick and Kara ever been explored? I don't know if it'd last but it seems like it'd be an interesting pairing. Assuming there isn't a noteworthy age gap between the two. If I recall, Dick might be older but I'm not sure by how much.
    Dick, currently, is in his mid 20s. Kara is about 16-17. Last I heard anyway.

Karen Starr though (Powergirl) is about Dick's age though.

Heh. I don't know why I thought Kara was in her early 20s

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    we can dream

Plus nightwing is everything DC wishes Steve trevor was.
    Last edited by WonderNight; 04-13-2019 at 06:52 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    we can dream

Steve doesn't have the butt to fit into that costume. Neither does Alphonse.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    we can dream

Surprisingly, or maybe its just too left field for most people, I have yet to come across even a fanfic that has Dick and Diana together. Plenty with Wonder Bat and Super Wonder (practically a shipping war in its own way), but not one with her and Dick.

BANNED

Caitlyn Fairchild.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I like Jess

Surprisingly, or maybe its just too left field for most people, I have yet to come across even a fanfic that has Dick and Diana together. Plenty with Wonder Bat and Super Wonder (practically a shipping war in its own way), but not one with her and Dick.
    I got the feeling fangirls respect Wonder Woman too much to include her in the dad-generation pairings. Don't know about fanboys.

dick and diana never interact, so fans don't have they Idea (yet).they don't think about how there dynamics would be.

Spectacular Member TravelerInTheDark's Avatar

So two more older women who have made out with daddy Bruce? Heck, what about Talia, or Vicki Vale? Or have him even seduce Selina away from Bruce?

Nah, Dick is cool and I understand the excitement that fanboys experience when thinking about those kinds of relationships with really badass, experienced female characters, but some ships are best left relegated to the deeper recesses of fanfiction websites.