View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    People see Starfire as an orange space alien with fire for hair. That isn't really Kryptonian at all. Her and PG are completely different other than being strong and can fly. That is like saying Barbara and Helena are the same because they are both normal humans.
    shrugs

Starfire was originally a golden space alien with very long, thick wavy auburn hair and looked like she could fit in with humans as long as she covered her weird green eyes with sunglasses. She wore sunglasses when she was living as Kory Anders.
    I don't know why they changed her appearance.
    I actually like her original appearance much better, but I would like her hair to be a bit shorter and thinner.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    As for DickBabs, they are pretty much in the same place than Peter/MJ over the Spider-Man titles, they like to tease about it, but they won't do anything meaningfull with it.
    Peter and Mary Jane are back to being a couple again
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Plus they were married for a long time.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Plus they were married for a long time.
    Yes
    They've always been my favorite comic book couple.
    I strongly disliked One More Day and One Moment in Time

as long as Quesada is at Marvel, Peter and Mary Jane won't be married again
    I am glad that Dan Slott is off The Amazing Spider-Man comic series and Nick Spencer is writing it now.

Mighty Member
    Last edited by Starrius; 09-06-2018 at 11:59 PM.

Mighty Member

Mighty Member

Mighty Member

BANNED

In the regular book or just in "Renew Your Vows"?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Both.

Unless RYV got cancelled, than just the main book.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    In The Amazing Spider-Man
    He put them back together in the first issue of his new series.
    The comic issue started with a scene from Hard to Hold ....he and Mary Jane are on top of a building , and he is wearing his black costume.
    The comic issue ends with Peter pouring out his heart and telling somebody "I need you"
    and it turns out to be Mary Jane, and they kissed.
    Issue 2 shows that they slept together
    and Peter giving his thoughts that include Mary Jane is the love of his life

Mighty Member

Mighty Member

Mighty Member

Why don't we use this poll thread as an appreciation thread for both Kory and Barbara as the very important women that have been in Dick's life?

I definitely prefer Kory over Barbara, but I don't dislike Barbara.
    I chose Barbara over Kory, but I changed my mind after learning a lot about Kory.

Why don't we use this poll thread as an appreciation thread for both Kory and Barbara as the very important women that have been in Dick's life?

I definitely prefer Kory over Barbara, but I don't dislike Barbara.
    I chose Barbara over Kory, but I changed my mind after learning a lot about Kory.
    It's already basically that.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics