View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I agree but it's already impressive how many votes Kory got here
    True, lol, I'll admit I didn't even look at the results after voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrant View Post
    Batgirl. I thought that Starfire was tim's.
    I've never felt more personally attacked.

Have Babs and Kory interacted very much?

I’m in the place where I’m content with how Dick and Kory’s and Dick and Babs’s individual relationships have been explored over time, so it’s time to free them up for new amorous relationships.

If we ever get the “real” Donna Troy back, I could see Donna and Dick getting romantic with one another. Babs could use a new love interest that’s all her own (like Jason Bard was once upon a time) and not beholden to another title. Kory is a tough one for me...I haven’t read enough of her DCnU appearances to know what type of relationship and lover would be exciting, good, and challenging for the character.

This has nothing to do with Titans, but I’d love to see Huntress and Catman rekindle their pre-DCnU flirtation and have a romantic triangle with another guy - seeing as how Catman is bisexual.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Have Babs and Kory interacted very much?
    only that iconic awkward moment comes to mind

I didn't vote for either and I think I certainly like Dick's relationship with Kory more than Babs, mostly because Bab's character, age, etc have changed from era to era.

At any rate I kind of favor Dick's relationship with whoever to be more like Ollie and Dinah's used to be, very long-term boyfriend/girlfriend kind of thing. Lets keep marriage out of the picture for a long time if ever.

Why not something new, but something old. Something unexplored in years. Nightwing and Flamebird.
    She is already a Batfamily member. There is a lot of potential backstory both masked and personal lives. But I do think it should start with the friendship and partnership before the romantic part begins.
    I also think that Dick and other simpatico characters could use the triangle angle to explore story lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I also think that Dick and other simpatico characters could use the triangle angle to explore story lines.
    I wouldn't argue with a Power Girl-Nightwing-Roxy Rocket triangle.

Flamebird isn't the worst idea out there, but isn't there an age gap now? Last I recall, Bette was closer to Tim's age (18-19) than Dick's in current continuity. She's recently joined the service right?

I fell behind on Batwoman and Detective in recent months and am still catching up, so if I'm unaware of something my bad!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I agree with ascended. Dick needs someone who can expand his brand. Dick can do street level bat adventure on his own. He needs someone who can expand his world to the greater dcu, someone to go into the superman side of nightwing. Someone that lets him go on grand epic Sufi adventures. A person that can fit in with dick with dicks best friends like wally and donna and superman. Not just limit him to street level bat themed adventures. Power girl, Jessica cruz, Donna troy or hawkgirk, vixen maybe?
    Last edited by WonderNight; 02-08-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Spectacular Member

Even though they didnt last for too long, I really liked him with Defacer.

Dick and Donna are better left platonic. Its a more unique relationship honestly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Dick and Donna are better left platonic. Its a more unique relationship honestly.
    Dick and Donna keep reminding me of Donny and Marie.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    ...I could see Donna and Dick getting romantic with one another.
    I've always seen them as more the "brother and sister" kind of friends.

This has nothing to do with Titans, but I’d love to see Huntress and Catman rekindle their pre-DCnU flirtation and have a romantic triangle with another guy - seeing as how Catman is bisexual.
    Or perhaps in a one woman, two men polyamorous relationship - what guy would you pick for that?
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I agree with ascended. Dick needs someone who can expand his brand. Dick can do street level bat adventure on his own. He needs someone who can expand his world to the greater dcu, someone to go into the superman side of nightwing. Someone that lets him go on grand epic Sufi adventures. A person that can fit in with dick with dicks best friends like wally and donna and superman. Not just limit him to street level bat themed adventures. Power girl, Jessica cruz, Donna troy or hawkgirk, vixen maybe?
    Dick doesn need a womna for that, he could do that now, it just aout the writers being able to let him out of the cage, the problems is that dick would never abandon the streets and thats where supoerpwered woman tend to weigh the story down. They can visit for a day like supeman has but their story breakers. I dont get why everyone wants Nightwing to be Redhood, a rebel doing what he wants having adventures with a sexy redhead and introverted geinus

I voted for Kori the argument against her is always that she is an alien or superpowered but so is the Mantle he wears as Nightwing and he has many Alien friends and grew up in a circus. This street level thing is too overblown as he is still facing people who have powers or are humanoid Sharks. Titans may suck in the comics but they have stayed relevant in media with TTGO + Movie & DC Digital series. Barbara on the other hand does not jive with me because you need to constantly change her age and retcon her time as Batgirl with Robin + In the animated series she desired Bruce more and was more closer too him as the series went on. The recent Killing Joke + Arkham Tim Drake marriage has soured me On Batgirl having any relationship with any Robin/Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Dick doesn need a womna for that, he could do that now, it just aout the writers being able to let him out of the cage, the problems is that dick would never abandon the streets and thats where supoerpwered woman tend to weigh the story down. They can visit for a day like supeman has but their story breakers. I dont get why everyone wants Nightwing to be Redhood, a rebel doing what he wants having adventures with a sexy redhead and introverted geinus
    No dick doesn't NEED a woman for that, but if he's going to have a love interest it should be one that promotes those things. Like if nightwing was on a team full of non powered hero's (babs) his going to be getting alot more street level storys vs if nightwing was on a team that have superpowered hero's (starfire) like wally and donna he's going to get alot more super adventures.

hell look at batman's storys between catwoman and wonder woman. one gives him alot of street storys the other gives him alot of epic storys when paired, because that's what those dynamics promotes.

I like dick and babs as friends, but what nightwing needs to grow is not what the character of batgirl helps promote. batgirl is about expanding batman reach (shadow) but at the same time nightwing is about dick being his own man

don't get me wrong nightwing should always be connected to batman and I love it, but nightwing should be with someone who promotes and connects him to the greater DCU where all his best friends (wally and donna) and extended family (superfam, rose ect.) all are, and not just tie him down to the batverse.
    Last edited by WonderNight; 02-08-2018 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Flamebird isn't the worst idea out there, but isn't there an age gap now? Last I recall, Bette was closer to Tim's age (18-19) than Dick's in current continuity. She's recently joined the service right?
    I may be out of the loop myself; I don't recall a specific age change with Bette, though you're right, some older 2000-ish Titans may have put her at Tim's age.

In Elegy (Batwoman) it's mentioned that Bette has enrolled at a Gotham university after moving to G from California, I think. I think the inference is that she transferred, so she may not be entry college age.

I still want to put her closer to Dick, so therefore it works for me. Any semblance of a 'ship between Tim and Bette seems to be long gone as well.