View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Unless Lobdell deems her to be. We have no idea if this idea is till going to happen or if he is doing his own spin on it or if the original idea is being kept.
    Before the annual I can’t wcen tell you last time vikki appeared it be odd especialy over the current version of huntress

Meanwhile on Titans:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I would say that the SmWw base rivals the Clois which is amazing because that pairing [SMWW] doesn't even work.
    The popularity o the SMWW and how quickly it became popular shows just how easy love interests can become "soulmates".
    You're right in that S/WW does'nt work, but as far as popularity goes, I don't think the S/WW pairing is as big as it's fans think it is. If it were big, they'd still be finding a way to cater to both fandoms, instead they've actually stripped Clark and Diana entirely of the close bond they had back in pre-flashpoint days and dismissed Diana's feelings for Clark as just an "easy" crush, moving her on from him permanently and pushing her with her own love interest Steve Trevor again. The only reason S/WW material existed back in the 90s through to 2000s was because Steve didn't have a presence in Diana's life as a love interest.

They also broke Clark and Diana up in the animated movie continuity this year in order to tell a more iconic story with Lois.

Don't read Spiderman but wasn't there someone called Gwen?
    Spidey had Betty Brant before Gwen, and after Gwen his highest profile love interests were Mary Jane and Felicia Hardy, to this day you have fans who champion those two as being ideally suited for Peter, but you don't get half as much heated debate between those fandoms as you get with Clois vs S/WW and Dick/Babs vs Dick/Kori

Fictional Characters don't have soulmates especially comic characters who are at the mercy of various writers.
    Peter has called Mary Jane his soul mate on more than one occasion...including instances where they were written by someone who had no interest in them as a permanent couple.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 09-13-2018 at 11:32 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    When dick looses his memory he won’t know who Vicky is
    Nor is she essential enough to prioritize in whatever his rehabilitation is
    Thank heavens. The last thing Dick needs is Bruce's hand-me-downs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Thank heavens. The last thing Dick needs is Bruce's hand-me-downs.
    Yeah, while I don't think it would be "better", the amnesia arc should have kicked in right after Dick spent the night with Babs in Bruce and Selina's honeymoon suite.

...Oh look there's the "hand me downs" thing again...nevermind...erm..not sure what my point was again...

Didn't Clark also have Diana and Lana?
    Don't read Spiderman but wasn't there someone called Gwen?
    Fictional Characters don't have soulmates especially comic characters who are at the mercy of various writers.
    Generally speaking those are the most iconic pairings of the characther, Batman and Catwoman too. The big 3 romances so to speak. Wicht i guest is the close thing that you got to soulmates for those (i personally don't believe in soulmates but those romances are definetly the most impactfull on the characthers).

Dick is an odd case because it seems to be a costant pull between Babs and Kory depending of what franchise they want the characther at the moment lol.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Meanwhile on Titans:

In that issue, they are about to kiss after that

Miss Martian is another hot alien gal
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post

But... She's keeping her own little secret, provided they still retain her old origins.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I would say that the SmWw base rivals the Clois which is amazing because that pairing [SMWW] doesn't even work.
    The popularity o the SMWW and how quickly it became popular shows just how easy love interests can become "soulmates".
    Well, five years is long enough to develop a fandom. Most novels, tv series or movies don't even last that long. It's just that in the case of superheroes they have existed far longer than that, so if one wanna objectively determine soul mates from such long running, multimedia franchise, it's logically going to be the most consistent pairing.

BANNED

ewww not the miss martian... Did you see her original white martian form... She's even uglier than The Predator. lol She's super ugly.

Extraordinary Member

she is another red head, yknow ever coworker you have tension with its usualy just sexual lol
    Dick will never loose his manhoe status will he

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    ewww not the miss martian... Did you see her original white martian form... She's even uglier than The Predator. lol She's super ugly.
    with her shapeshifting abilities, she can be whatever woman Dick wants which can be a lot of fun
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Extraordinary Member

with her shapeshifting abilities, she can be whatever woman Dick wants which can be a lot of fun
    so we have a pokemon ditto situchation

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    so we have a pokemon ditto situchation
    What is that?
    I am not familiar with it.

Extraordinary Member

What is that?
    I am not familiar with it.